Doncaster Rovers will be hosting our annual 6-a-side Quick Play Cup tournaments which will take place on the 3G astro-turf pitches at the Keepmoat Stadium.
Entry into the tournament costs £50 per team and includes the following;
· A match ticket for 10 players in the team (under 16's) and 2 coaches to the specified Doncaster Rovers game*
· Any additional adults or children that wish to accompany the teams at the Rovers home game can also benefit from discounted tickets if booked through the football team
· Each team will take part in a trophy presentation after the tournament with special guest, Donny Dog
· All teams will also be entered into a draw and one team from each age group will win a pair of Kickster portable goals courtesy of Quick Play Sports and tickets for the whole team to a Rovers home game.
· Each team will also be given 10 child tickets and 2 adult tickets to the international fixture: England u19’s v Denmark u19’s at the Keepmoat Stadium on the 5th February 2013 (Kick off 7.30pm)
The cost for one football team to enter a second team in the same age group e.g. Doncaster Rovers red, Doncaster Rovers White, into the quick play cup is just £25.
How to enter
To enter your team into the Quick Play Cup, please fill in the Quick Play Cup Entry form and return it to the main reception at the Keepmoat Stadium or return it via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the tournament entry fee which can be paid by filling in the details on the form or alternatively via debit/credit card over the phone.
Please note, the closing date for applications is 8 days prior to the tournament date you are entering.
Ticket booking form
After receiving your Quick Play Cup Entry Form, Doncaster Rovers will give you a ticket booking form. This form will enable you to claim your tickets for the Doncaster Rovers match included in the tournament fee and order any additional tickets for accompanying adults and children at a discounted rate.
The ticket booking form will need filling out and taking to the ticket office, along with payment if you require additional tickets. Please note, all tickets must ordered before 1pm on the day of your tournament.
Any accompanying parents/children can also come along to the game at a special discounted price. Please note, the additional tickets must be booked by the football team's coach/manager and are ordered with the ticket booking form.
Reduced tickets are priced at the following;
· Adults £15
· Children £5
*Please note, Doncaster Rovers endeavour to make sure that the group are seated together but please book early to avoid disappointment.
Quick Play Cup Tournaments
The tournaments will be played on the astro-turf pitches at the Keepmoat Stadium in the following format;
All tournaments entrants will be asked to arrive at 11am for registration and de-brief for an 11.30am kick off.
Tournament dates & age groups;
· U7's - 6 aside (4 subs) Each team will play football for a minimum of 45 minutes - Tournament date: 5 January, fixture: Rovers v Colchester Utd
· U8's - 6 aside (4 subs). Each team will play football for a minimum of 45 minutes - Tournament date: 19 January, fixture: Leyton Orient
· U9's - 6 aside (4 subs) Each team will play football for a minimum of 60 minutes - Tournament date: 9 February, fixture: Walsall
· U10's - 6 aside (4 subs) Each team will play football for a minimum of 60 minutes - Tournament date: 23 February, fixture: Yeovil Town
· U11’s - 6 aside (4 subs) Each team will play football for a minimum of 60 minutes - Tournament date: 2nd March, fixture: Hartlepool Utd
Under 7's - Under 10's will play friendly tournaments with no overall winner. All teams will be entered into a draw and one lucky team from each age group will win a pair of Quick Play portable goals and will be invited back to a Doncaster Rovers home game for free.
Under 11's will play in competitive tournaments. The winning team will win a pair of Quick Play portable goals and will be invited back to a Doncaster Rovers home game for free.
Please note, children participating in the tournaments must be wearing trainers or moulded studs and shin pads (no metal studs accepted).