Doncaster Rovers will be hosting our annual 5-a-side Quick Play Cup tournaments which will take place on the 3G astro-turf pitches at the Keepmoat Stadium.
Entry into the tournament costs £35 per team and includes the following;
- - A match ticket for 10 players in the team (under 16's) and 2 coaches to the specified Doncaster Rovers game*
- - Any additional adults or children that wish to accompany the teams at the Rovers home game can also benefit from discounted tickets if booked through the football team (£15 adults and £5 children)
- - Each team will take part in a trophy presentation after the tournament with special guest, Donny Dog
- - All participating teams will be entered in to a draw to win the following;
- •Quick play goals courtesy of quick play sports
- •A football signed by the Doncaster Rovers first team
- •A family ticket for the Rovers home fixture against Barnsley on the 15th February
- •A ticket for the full team (10 kids 2 adults) to a future Rovers home fixture
The cost for one football team to enter a second team in the same age group e.g. Doncaster Rovers red, Doncaster Rovers White, into the quick play cup is just £20.
How to enter
To enter your team into the Quick Play Cup, please fill in the Quick Play Cup Entry form and return it to the Main Reception at the Keepmoat Stadium or return it via e-mail to email@example.com along with the tournament entry fee which can be paid by filling in the details on the form or alternatively via debit/credit card over the phone.
Please note, the closing date for applications is 5 days prior to the tournament date you are entering.
Ticket booking form
After receiving your Quick Play Cup Entry Form, Doncaster Rovers will send you a ticket booking form. This form will enable you to claim your tickets for the Doncaster Rovers match included in the tournament fee and order any additional tickets for accompanying adults and children at a discounted rate.
The ticket booking form will need completing and taking to the ticket office, along with payment if you require additional tickets. Please note, all tickets must be ordered before 2pm on the day of your tournament.
Any accompanying parents/children can also come along to the game at a special discounted price. Please note, the additional tickets must be booked by the football team's coach/manager and are ordered with the ticket booking form.
Reduced tickets are priced at the following;
· Adults £15
· Children £5
*Please note, Doncaster Rovers endeavour to make sure that the group are seated together but please book early to avoid disappointment.
Quick Play Cup Tournaments
The tournaments will be played on the astro-turf pitches at the Keepmoat Stadium in the following format;
All tournaments entrants will be asked to arrive at 11am for registration and de-brief for an 11.30am kick off.
*Tournament dates & age groups;
- •U7's - 5 aside (5 subs). Each team will play football for a minimum of 45 minutes Tournament date: 18th January 2014, fixture: Rovers v Wigan Athletic
- •U8's - 5 aside (5 subs). Each team will play football for a minimum of 45 minutes Tournament date: Saturday 1st Feb 2014. fixture: Rovers v Middlesbrough
Under 7's & Under 8’s will play friendly tournaments with no overall winner. Please note, children participating in the tournaments must be wearing trainers or moulded studs and shin pads (no metal studs accepted).
For more information or to enter your team, please call 01302 764659.