Doncaster Rovers Academy are recruiting for casual therapists to join the club.
Club Doncaster is the brand that connects Doncaster’s elite sports teams and manages the delivery of events at Doncaster’s Eco-Power Stadium, associated Elite Performance Centre and Sports Village.
We look to recruit people with the desire to work within all areas of Club Doncaster who demonstrate integrity, compassion, pride and honesty and a desire to continuously improve themselves and those around them.
Doncaster Rovers Football Club is looking for a number of highly motivated therapists to support our Academy teams and be at the forefront of the category three Academy’s medical provision.
The successful applicant will provide pitch-side, and clinical support to all age groups during evening training and weekend game sessions across our U9-U18s programme who are based at both the Eco-Power Stadium and our training ground facility at the Hoober Homes Elite Performance Centre.
All applicants should demonstrate their knowledge of the prevention and successful management in the treatment of injuries within elite athletes, with experience within youth sport being advantageous.
Applicants should be hard-working, committed and have a keen interest in growing the Club Doncaster reputation via the success in our elite football programs.
Skills & Qualifications Required
- BSc or MSc in Physiotherapy, Sports Therapy or Sports Rehabilitation (accredited and insured with relevant bodies - HCPC/CSP, SST or BASRAT).
- FA ITMMiF (desirable)
- Flexible and adaptable to the working patterns of an elite sports environment (weekends are essential).
- Experience of working within an elite athlete setting (desirable)
- Experience or knowledge of the working of the PMA recording system (desirable)
- Experience of multi-disciplinary team working
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to work in a professional and responsible manner.
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Experience of working with children and young people within an elite sports environment.
- Punctual and have an excellent record of attendance.
- An understanding of the travel involved when working within elite sports programmes
- Willing to learn and committed to achieving high standards within their work.
- Good leadership skills
- Able to communicate effectively with young people and their parents in sometimes challenging circumstances.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake further checks in relation to their identity and criminal disclosures.
Club Doncaster is an equal opportunities employer and is keen to hear from all persons who feel that this would be the right role for them regardless of age or gender.
Job type: Part-time
- Free parking
- Gym membership
- On-site gym
Work location: In person
To apply for the job, click HERE.