The Keepmoat Stadium is home to Doncaster’s weekly car boot sale
Whether you are hunting for a bargain or just wanting to take part in some family fun, the popular Keepmoat Stadium car boot sale is the perfect place for you.
Thousands flock to the stalls located within the car parks at the stadium, which boasts the sale of a wide range of products including fresh meat, food, clothing, confectioneries and more.
The car boot takes place every Sunday morning* between 6.30am and 12.30pm at the stadium entrance on Stadium Way (DN4 5JW). We recommend traders arrive from 5.30am as stalls will be allocated on a first come first served basis (our stewards will direct you upon arrival).
Visitor parking is charged at £1.50, with toilets and refreshment facilities on site.
Prices for general stalls start from just £12 per bay, £15 up to 2 bays and then £5 per additional bay thereafter.
On a rare occasion the car boot may not run or need to close early to accommodate fixtures/events/public holidays, these will be listed on the Club Doncaster Car Boot Facebook page.
For more information and trader enquiries please email email@example.com or call 01302 764664. Please note the car park is hard standing.
The following measures are being put in place to minimise the risk of spreading COVID-19 and provide and safe and enjoyable event for all.
- Spaces will be limited and to enable a one-way system to be implemented we will be utilising car park 1, 2 and the inner ring only.
- Places will be on a first come first served basis.
- Visitor entry to the car boot may be limited at peak times to ensure social distancing measures can be observed
- Entry to the car boot for visitors is via car park 2 only, with the main exit being from car park 1 (at the end of the one-way system).
- There will be no right turn into the stadium for traffic (traders or visitors).
- Payment is strictly on entry for all traders, car booters and car parking. Wherever possible, please use the correct amount.
- There will be a one-way system in place. Traders will not be allocated their ‘usual’ space and will be allocated a space on arrival on the one-way system.
- Traders are advised to wear face masks / coverings and have hand sanitiser for themselves and customers where possible
- Visitors are also advised to wear face masks or coverings whilst on site.
- Hand sanitiser stations will be available, however all visitors are advised to bring hand sanitiser with them
- Plenty of signage will be in place to advice traders and visitors of the measures in place
- Limited toilet facilities will be available – these will be disinfected regularly.
- Parking for visitors will be available in car park 3.
- Visitors are kindly requested not to approach stall holders until they are set up to trade.