It’s time to blow off those cobwebs following lockdown and follow in the footsteps of your heroes and play on the main pitch at the Keepmoat Stadium this summer.
Enjoy the full matchday experience, use the same entrance that the Doncaster Rovers first team do, change in their changing rooms, run on the pitch through the players’ tunnel, and enjoy a full 90-minute game.
There is even a discount of 5% for holders of a DNA Card. Get your friends or colleagues together, play against a rival team or against another company.
The standard Play on the Pitch package is available to purchase from £1,750+VAT (that’s just £95 per player based on two squads of eleven players).
We can even split the pitch and you can play a five-a-side tournament against other local businesses making it even cheaper per person.
All matches will take place in a Covid safe environment.
Great day. Everyone had a ball. Definitely put me down again for next year.
It all went like clockwork. When can i book for next year?
I just wanted to say a big thanks again for the quality and service we had hiring the pitch and facilities at Doncaster
Everyone loved it, some of them couldn’t believe they would get the opportunity to play at a stadium like this.
Standard package includes:
- use of the Keepmoat Stadium main pitch for a football fixture, marked out to FA standards
- use of one stand with stewarding for up to 150 spectators
- use of the main home and away changing rooms
- access to the stadium and changing rooms one hour prior to kick off, and up to one hour after the final whistle.
- access to the spectator seating one hour prior to kick off and up to 15 minutes after the final whistle
- access to the pitch 30 minutes prior to kick off and up to 15 minutes after the final whistle
Club Doncaster will provide:
- two changing rooms
- one officials changing room
- appropriate stewarding and safety staff for the number of spectators specified at booking
- spectator first aiders (please note, the teams should provide appropriate first aid for their players)
The supply of all other equipment (including match ball) and match day officials is the responsibility of the organiser unless selected as an additional benefit.
To enquire about availability and pricing, contact our commercial team on email@example.com.