Rovers fans can follow in the footsteps of their heroes and play on the main pitch at the Keepmoat Stadium.
The stadium is available to hire, with hundreds of fans getting to grace the turf every summer.
There is even a discount of five per cent for holders of a DNA Card.
STANDARD PLAY ON THE PITCH PACKAGE
• Use of the Keepmoat Stadium main pitch for a football fixture, marked out to FA standards
• Use of 1 stand with stewarding for up to 150 fans
• Use of the main Home/Away changing rooms.
• Access to the stadium and changing rooms – one hour prior to kick off and up to one hour after the final whistle, unless additional post match catering arrangements have been agreed.
• Access to the spectator seating - one hour prior to kick off and up to 15 minutes after the final whistle
• Access to the pitch - 30 minutes prior to kick off and up to 15 minutes after the final whistle
Equipment / staff supplied by DRFC will be:
• 2 changing rooms
• 1 officials changing room
• Appropriate stewarding and safety staff for the number of
spectators specified at booking
• Spectator first aiders (please note, the teams should provide appropriate first aid for their players)
Supply of all other equipment (including match ball) and match day officials is the responsibility of the organiser unless selected as an additional benefit.
• Referees/assistant referees and use of match ball £100+VAT
• Provision of a refreshment stand for spectators (providing tea, coffee and a selection of snacks for sale) £50+VAT
• Floodlights £250+VAT per hour
• Stewarding for additional supporters:
- Up to 1000 supporters £250+VAT
- Up to 1500 supporters £500+VAT
• PA Announcer / MC Price on request
To enquire about availability and pricing, contact our commercial team on firstname.lastname@example.org.