Your chance to win a trip to visit the Doncaster Rovers Training Ground with Group Experiences
Doncaster Rovers Group Experiences
Doncaster Rovers are proud to present new and exciting Group Experience packages for the 2012/13 season. Group Experiences are an affordable way to celebrate your child's birthday or get together with team mates, friends and/or family. You can enjoy the excitement of a Doncaster Rovers home game, whilst benefiting from excellent savings on ticket prices.
Training Ground Experience
If you purchase a group experience on or before August 31st 2012, you will be entered into a draw to win a training ground experience for the whole group. To secure your booking all you need to do is pay a £50 deposit and you will be entered into the draw.
The lucky winners will be treated to a Rovers football coaching session at the training ground before watching Dean Saunders lead the first team training session. You will then get the chance to meet the players, have your photos taken with them and get your Rovers memorabilia signed! Armthorpe Rovers u7’s won this fantastic prize last season and had a great day.
Group Experiences are available in three different packages designed to suit different preferences, budgets and group size.
(Group size of 12: 10 kids 2 adults, Group size of 18: 16 kids 2 adults)
• Gold: tickets + pitch experience + VIP Stadium tour + Rovers coaching session + disc of photos + signed football + picture in the programme + copy of the programme.
Group of 12: £250
Group of 18: £350
• Silver : tickets + pitch experience + Rovers coaching session + picture in the programme + copy of the programme
Group of 12: £200
Group if 18: £300
• Bronze: tickets + pre-match coaching session
Group of 12: £150
Group of 18: £250
• High 5 Line Up: Your group will line up in front of the players tunnel, forming a high 5 line as the atmosphere builds in the run up to kick off. As players walk out of the tunnel in front of thousands of fans, you will be waiting to give your favourite players a big high 5!
• Guard of Honour: Your group will form a guard of honour and wave Rovers flags with pride as you welcome the players onto the pitch at kick off. A truly fantastic chance to be right at the heart of the action.
• Five-A-Side on the Pitch: Your group will take part in a five-a-side game on the Keepmoat pitch before kick off or at half time. This unique opportunity gives budding footballers the chance to fulfil their dream of playing on the Keepmoat pitch in front of thousands of Rovers fans. (Available for children age 12 and under)
• Penalty Shoot Out: Your group will take part in a half time penalty shoot out on the pitch as the Rovers crowd cheer you on.
• Parade on the Pitch: Every single member of your group will get the chance to parade around the pitch pre-match or at half time. This is a fantastic way to raise awareness of your group or organisation and celebrate your successes. (5-16 year olds)
To register your interest in Group Experience packages please e-mail your name and contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will give you call back, or contact Jade Sims on 01302 764659