Doncaster Rovers are proud to introduce an exciting scheme that enables your group to become ‘Little Stars’ for the day at a Rovers home game of your choice. Your group can choose from the following activities and take centre stage on the pitch to an audience of thousands whilst benefiting from discounted tickets.
- High 5 Line Up: Your group will line up in front of the players tunnel, forming a high 5 line as the atmosphere builds in the run up to kick off. As players walk out onto the pitch in front of thousands of fans, you will be waiting to give your favourite players a big high 5! (Up to 15 children)
- Guard of Honour: Your group will form a guard of honour and wave Rovers flags with pride as you welcome the players onto the pitch at kick off. A truly fantastic chance to be right at the heart of the action. (Available for up to 16 children and age groups 5-16)
- Perform on the Pitch: Would your group like the chance to perform on the pitch? You pick your music and your moves and we will provide the platform for you to showcase your skills to thousands of fans, either before kick off or at half time. Ideal for groups such as; dance groups, martial arts groups and gymnasts, etc. (Available for all age groups). Your group will also have the chance to give out flyers/leaflets within the stadium concourses, if you are looking to gain new members/raise awareness of an event you’re involved in, this may be the perfect opportunity for you. Each performance will be filmed and posted onto the website, promoting your group to not only thousands of people at the game but also the thousands of people who visit the website/Facebook page. At the end of the season fans will vote for their favourite act and the winner will be invited to perform at the final home game of the season
- Five-A-Side on the Pitch: Your group will take part in a five-a-side game on the Keepmoat pitch before kick off or at half time. This unique opportunity gives budding footballers the chance to fulfil their dream of playing on the Keepmoat pitch in front of thousands of Rovers fans. (Available for groups under 12)
- Penalty Shoot Out: Your group will be testing their shot in a half time penalty shoot out on the pitch as the crowd cheer you on. (available for groups of 16).
- Parade on the Pitch: Every single member of your group will get the chance to parade around the pitch pre-match welcoming the crowds or at half time. This is a fantastic way to raise awareness of your group or organisation and celebrate your successes. (5-16 year olds)
How Do i Become a Little Star?
To take part in any of these fantastic opportunities, all you need to do is sell over 50 Rovers tickets to the home game of your choice. The tickets are discounted and must be booked by the group leader. (At least 20 of the 50 tickets sold must be adult tickets). As part of the package, your group will also feature in the Rovers match day programme. A picture of the group must be sent via e-mail 2 weeks prior to the home game booked.
A £50 deposit is required upon booking and full payment for tickets must be finalised 2 weeks prior to the fixture you have booked. (Payment can be taken via credit/debit card, cheque or cash). A ticket booking sheet will be provided to make it easier for the group leader.
Please register your interest by sending an e-mail containing your name, contact number, group name and the activity you are interested in to email@example.com. Please book in advance to avoid disappointment. Please note, the groups that booked a Group Experience last season have been given a 2 week period where they have an exclusive choice of the fixtures available.
Please hereclick to view the 2012/13 Fixture list.
Little Stars & Group Experience Leader Board
We will be keeping a top 5 leaders board throughout the Season and the group sell the most tickets for each game will be placed onto the board. The winner at the end of season will win an exclusive prize that fans can only dream of. The runners up (2nd and 3rd place) will also receive a prize.
If your group sell the most tickets, you will be receiving a visit from a Doncaster Rovers player/members of the squad & Donny Dog who will join your team/group at one of your training sessions/dance sessions/group sessions. The whole team/group will get to spend some quality time with the player, getting autographs and possibly taking some training tips from them or giving them some tips of your own! Your team and 2 coaches/group leaders will also be invited to the final game of the season for free and will be presented with a signed Rovers ball and medals from a Rovers player.
If you would like more information, please call Jade Sims on 01302 764664 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org