Whilst the Rovers faithful celebrated a well deserved 4-0 win against Scunthorpe, one lucky Alliance member walked away with more than just another Rovers win in the bag!
Doncaster Rovers would like to congratulate Mr David Haxby, the lucky recipient of the annual Rovers Alliance £10,000 super jackpot.
Ten alliance finalists, who were drawn at random, were invited onto the pitch at half time to take part in a nail biting live draw.
By process of elimination, the super jackpot winner was determined after nine of the ten balls were drawn from a concealed bag by our finalists, each eliminating a finalist with the corresponding numbered jacket. This left the last man standing, Mr David Haxby, with his name in the Rovers history books and a £10,000 cheque courtesy of the Rovers Alliance.
After witnessing fellow finalist, Mr David Steele, pull out his own number thus eliminating himself, Mr Haxby could not contain his excitement and raced to the south stand to celebrate winning the Jackpot with a victory dance before being presented with a cheque for £10,000. Click HERE to watch the draw.
Doncaster Rovers will be inviting Mr Haxby to an upcoming game for a cheque presentation with the Chairman John Ryan.
For as little as £2.25 per week, the Rovers Alliance is packed full of exclusive benefits for members;
For just £2.25 a week, exclusive Rovers Alliance benefits include:
- ·Entry into the Rovers Alliance £10,000 annual super jackpot draw
- ·Weekly entry into the Doncaster Rovers Lottery
- ·5% discount on your 2012/13 season ticket (Must be a member for 3 months before gaining discount).
-· 10% discount on corporate hospitality packages (excludes premium fixtures)
- ·2 pairs of free tickets to a Rovers home game
- ·Priority ticketing
- ·Opportunity to attend exclusive events
- ·Regular draws for 'money can't buy' experiences, where you will gain access behind the scenes at the club and win prizes such as training ground experiences, press hospitality packages and VIP stadium tours.
For more information regarding the Rovers Alliance, pick up a brochure from the Ticket Office. Or alternatively, contact Jade on 01302 764659 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org