During April Doncaster Rovers launched “In Rovers We Trust” the Club’s fan engagement project.
The project was launched with a detailed survey of which over 800 fans took part and detailed not only what Doncaster Rovers means to them, but also what we can do to improve your experience of supporting Doncaster Rovers.
The Club have worked closely with supporters in order to improve the experience of supporting Doncaster Rovers and as a result of the survey the following changes have been made;
- The Lakeside Bar was changed to the Belle Vue bar, painted red and fans have started to bring in items to display within the bar.
- You told us public transport was an issue, from now on First will be putting on three busses post game to get you back into town quicker and without fuss.
- You wanted better food and drink and our new catering company are planning major changes to concourses and gave fans the option of choosing which pies to sell this season.
- Fans chose the final design of the away kit.
- Fans chose our official charity partner for 2012.13 season and associate charity partners.
- On your feedback, the Club removed categorised games and put together a pricing policy based on fans recommendations.
The club now need your support again. We’re looking for volunteers to join both our face to face and online panels in order to work as part of a steering group to further improve the fan experience at Doncaster Rovers.
If you would like to take part in major changes at Doncaster Rovers and can commit a small amount of time each month to help us then we want to hear from you. Please e-mail email@example.com with your name and address and state whether you wish to join our face to face or online panel or both. We look forward to hearing from you.