Dear Rovers fan
As you're aware, through the In Rovers We Trust programme we're working closely with supporters to make sure everyone feels proud to be a Rovers fan and feels truly valued by their experiences when they come to the Keepmoat Stadium.
In order to do this and to keep up the momentum for change, we're regularly asking supporters to give their feedback on progress to date.
Could I please ask you to click on the link below and complete our short Fan Experience survey? It should only take five minutes.
By letting us have your honest feedback, you'll be helping us prioritise those improvements that matter most.
Based on your feedback from our two previous In Rovers We Trust Surveys we have already implemented a series of changes, some of which are listed below;
- Removed match pricing categorisation to protect season ticket holder investment
- Committed to no general ticket price promotions to ensure season tickets are not devalued
- Introduced a smoking bubble to operate at half time
- Introduced cash gates on home cup games
- Introduced regular meet the shareholder events, allowing you to ask the questions direct to our shareholders and senior management team
- Structured 2013.14 season tickets based on supporter feedback and suggestions
- Changed our player walk out music to Wild Rover, to try and reclaim our identity from Belle Vue
There have of course been other changes taking place too that you will hopefully have noticed and improved your experience of supporting Doncaster Rovers.
We will of course share the results of the survey with all our supporters and make sure that we keep up momentum.
Thank you for your fantastic support in what has been a period of change at the club, I hope that you have seen the positive changes we have made and are enjoying supporting Doncaster Rovers again.
In Rovers We Trust