The winner of the Rovers Alliance £10,000 super jackpot draw will be crowned tonight at half time.
The 10 finalists were selected by a computerised lottery system, which took place at the clubs annual race night. Each member receives an entry into the draw for every week they have been a member during week 1 to week 52 of the respective year. Joshua Meade, Alliance member and product of the Alliance, was on hand to assist with the draw.
The draw, which is the highlight of the Rovers Alliance calendar, will take place live on the pitch at half time at Rovers home game against Yeovil on Friday 22nd November.
The draw will work with a unique number system that will rank the participants 1-10. The finalists will each take it in turns to select a ball out of a concealed bag and the number they pull out will determine the person that is eliminated from the competition.
By process of elimination, the super jackpot winner will be determined after nine of the ten balls have been accounted for, leaving the last man or woman standing to walk away with the full £10,000 and their name in the Rovers history books.
The 10 lucky finalists are:
Kenneth Jill Magson
Watch last years draw here,
The Rovers Alliance is an exclusive members club for Rovers fans, which raises vital funds for the clubs youth development. For as little as £2.25 per week, the Alliance is packed full of exclusive benefits for members including:
• Entry into the Rovers Alliance £10,000 annual super jackpot draw
• Weekly entry into the Doncaster Rovers Lottery
• 5% discount on your 2013/14 season ticket (Must be a member for 3 months before gaining discount).
• 10% discount on corporate hospitality packages (excludes premium fixtures)
• 2 pairs of free tickets to a Rovers home game
• Priority ticketing
• Opportunity to attend exclusive events
• Regular draws for 'money can't buy' experiences, where you will gain access behind the scenes at the club and win prizes such as training ground experiences, press hospitality packages and VIP stadium tours.
For more information regarding the Rovers Alliance, pick up a brochure from the Ticket Office. Or alternatively, contact Jade on 01302 764659 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org