Club Doncaster 'putting' on yearly tournament.
Three days prior to sporting action returning to the Keepmoat Stadium, Doncaster RLFC are swapping the lush new turf of their home for the greens of Thornhurst Manor.
The Dons will take on Whitehaven on the 29th June on the newly re-laid Keepmoat pitch as they look to tee up a strong finish to their season.
Local golf enthusiasts and businesses are invited to take part in the annual event to be held on Thursday 26th June 2014.
The corporate day is one not to be missed and has been in high demand so far.
Dons chief executive Carl Hall said: “Our annual golf day is always a great day, we all have a lot of fun and it is a good event.
“It is great for business networking in a relaxing atmosphere, we don’t have many teams left remaining either, so don’t miss out.”
Venue: Thornhurst Manor Golf Club, Holme Lane, Owston, Doncaster, DN5 0LR
Thornhurst Manor is located on the A19, approximately 8 miles south of Junction 34 of the M62.
• 10.00 am - Book in at Front Desk to receive Rules and Score Cards
• Coffee and Bacon Rolls
• Tee Off Time – 11.00 am
• Split Start – 1st and 10th Hole
• Highest Handicap 18
• 4 Man Team Event
• Competitions - Nearest Pin 8th Hole and Longest Drive 15th Hole
• Only the two best scores count on each hole except the 9th and 18th hole when all four count.
• Meal served on completion of Round
• Presentation of Prizes
• £220 + vat per Team of 4 persons
• Buggy Hire – 2 seat Buggies can be hired at a cost of £10.00 per 18 holes
If you would like further information, or are interested in the Sponsorship opportunities, please contact Ray Green or Carl Hall on 01302 765888.
All funds raised will go towards Club Development.