Doncaster Rovers Football Club is currently looking for a Communications and Marketing Manager to drive communications and develop the brands within Club Doncaster.
Communications & Marketing Manager
Doncaster Rovers FC
Doncaster Rugby League Club
Doncaster Rovers Football Club is currently looking for a Communications and Marketing Manager to drive communications and develop the brands within Club Doncaster, to include Doncaster Rovers Football Club, Doncaster Rugby League Club, Club Doncaster Community Sports and Education Foundation and Club Doncaster.
Managing a team of media and marketing staff as well as match day assistants, the Communications and Marketing Manager will be expected to manage communication with all stakeholders and customers.
A large part of the role will involve enhancing the fan engagement programme of the organisation and the community strategy to ensure that Keepmoat Stadium is a facility that all Doncaster residents have access to.
As first point of contact on all company media matters, the successful individual will be required to develop strong relationships with local and national press.
The successful candidate will be target driven and have an ability to create and deliver marketing campaigns that show a demonstrable return on investment.
- Media, PR and marketing strategies
- Fan engagement projects
- Brand development
- Corporate Social Responsibility strategy
- Football and Rugby press
- Social media sites
- Rovers Player and YouTube video channels
- Production of the match day magazine for Doncaster Rovers FC and Doncaster Rugby League Club
- CRM system in conjunction with ticketing operations
- Promotion of all ticket sales initiatives
- Promotion of Doncaster Rovers Football Club products and activities
- Promotion of Club Doncaster Community Sports & Education Foundation activities
- Promotion of Doncaster Rugby League Club products and activities
- Promotion of Club Doncaster initiatives
The successful candidate will ideally possess the following:
- Proven track record in marketing
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrable management experience
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Experience of a similar role in professional sport is desirable
If you wish to be considered for the position please send your CV, covering letter and your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: Dependent upon experience
Closing Date: Friday 28th November 2014
Interview Date: Week Commencing 1st December 2014
Start Date: To be agreed