Doncaster Rovers to launch Club Ambassador programme.Doncaster Rovers are in need of your help and are looking for individuals to join our new Ambassador programme.
The Ambassador programme is designed to help Doncaster Rovers grow stronger links between the club and Doncaster communities including the businesses, schools, sports and social clubs and charities that operate within them.
Ambassadors will help spread the word about Doncaster Rovers by promoting matches and events within their local community or organisation, helping to raise awareness of the Rovers Alliance and helping to build the fan base of both teams.
How can an Ambassador help Doncaster Rovers and what will you receive in return?
- Distribute posters and flyers around your community to local organisations such as shops, takeaways, sports and social clubs and public houses and receive ticket offers from the club in return.
- Become an agent for the Rovers Alliance, giving you the opportunity to earn commission on new members signed up for the scheme.
- Be a point of contact between Doncaster Rovers and your business/school or social club. Help promote activities and events the club are involved in and receive exclusive discounts for you and your colleagues/pupils/members, plus a visit from the clubs mascot or a Rovers player.
- Be a group leader, sell tickets and bring your sports team to a Doncaster Rovers match and your team will have chance to take part in a group experience, plus take part in exclusive activities with first team players.
- Ambassadors will also have opportunity to attend special events at the club.
For further information please view the following links:
Register your interest