Sit back, watch the drama unfold from the comfort of your very own private box and let Doncaster Rovers do the rest.Sit back, watch the drama unfold from the comfort of your very own private box and let Doncaster Rovers do the rest. Whether you’re watching the game with friends, colleagues or entertaining guests you can be sure we will provide the best match day experience tailored to suit your needs.
You will get the VIP treatment from the moment you arrive. Choose from a range of fine dining options and enjoy a unique dining experience with fantastic views overlooking the pitch. Watch the game from the comfort of your own private balcony with padded seats. Join us in the Jibba Jabba Restaurant for post match entertainment and man of the match presentations.
Executive Box Package
• Exclusive swipe card access to the executive boxes (seasonal box only)
• Welcome drink on arrival
• One Programme and team sheet per guest
• 3 course meal served in your executive box
• Dedicated waitress/waiter service
• Cash bar throughout the day
• Half time refreshments
• Fantastic executive seats on your private balcony
• TV in your box showing Sky Sports throughout the day
• Access to the Jibba Jabba Restaurant for post match entertainment and a visit from man of the match
• Car Parking Passes
Themed Executive Boxes
Why not try something a little different with one of our themed boxes?
• @CrownBawtry Box
The Crown Hotel is a luxury hotel based in Bawtry and you can wow your family, friends or clients in the Crown Hotel Bawtry’s themed box. The Executive Crown Hotel Box samples the stylish, contemporary and luxury décor you will find at the venue.
• Belle Vue Box
Belle Vue Stadium is a part of Doncaster Rovers history, our former home of 84 years that holds a special place in many Rovers fan’s hearts. Reminisce about the ‘Belle Vue Days’, former Rovers legends and enjoy the match from a dedicated box that celebrates our history and how far Doncaster Rovers have come.
For more information or to book please contact the Commercial Team on 01302 764665 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org