A useful 'how-to' guide ahead of Saturday's trial in the South Stand.Following the announcement of the new new pre-pay system that will be trialled in the South Stand when we face Crewe Alexandra on Saturday 12th December, the club are offering the following advice to supporters.
1. To pre-pay for your half-time alcohol you must go to Kiosk 6 (Copps Tapp Inn) before 3.00pm.
2. Make the staff aware that of the alcohol you would like to pre-order for half-time.
3. Pay for the pre-order (the drinks will be charged at the regular half-time price)
Kingstone Press Cider £3.50
Tetley’s Smooth Flow £3.30
Singha Beer £3.40
Budweiser Draught £3.50
Rovers 1879 £3.30
Echo Falls Chardonnay £4.00
Echo Falls Merlot £4.00
Echo Falls White £4.00
4. You will be handed a token for each drink ordered.
5. At half-time make your way to the ‘Half-time Pre-Order Collection point’ based on the left hand side of kiosk 6 (see above).
6. Hand over your token and you be supplied with your drink.
Please note this facility is only available on alcoholic drinks and does not include food.