Transport options available to fans on matchdays finalised.First Group Doncaster and Doncaster Rovers can confirm details of the bus services in operation on a matchday this coming season.
For the following games the shuttle bus service (102) will be in operation:
• Middlesbrough – Saturday 25th July 2015 (3pm)
• Sunderland – Wednesday 29th July (7.45pm)
• Leeds United – Thursday 13th August 2015 (7:45pm)
• Barnsley – Saturday 3rd October 2015 (3pm)
• Chesterfield – Tuesday 24th November 2015 (7:45pm)
• Scunthorpe United – Saturday 26th December 2015 (3pm)
• Sheffield United – Saturday 13th February 2016 (3pm)
For all the remaining games First Doncaster will be operating an enhanced bus service (58, 72/73) which will depart from the Frenchgate Interchange at the following times.
And return from the bus stop opposite Car Park 2 at the following times:
Sufficient seating will be available to meet the demands of each match day and will add extra service buses when required.
The cost of the service buses will remain the same as the shuttle buses and will also enable holders of concessionary passes or pre-paid tickets to use these and therefore make travelling to the Keepmoat more convenient.
To find out all the latest travel information and to keep up to date with timetable changes please click www.travelsouthyorkshire.com