Main shirt sponsors reveal major competition...One Call Insurance could be buying your season ticket for the 2015/16 campaign, after a fantastic new competition was announced!
Any supporter who purchases car, van or home insurance through onecalldirect.co.uk, quoting voucher code ‘DRFC1516’ will be entered into a prize draw with a chance of winning a season ticket on behalf of our main club sponsor.
But do not worry if you have already bought your season ticket, One Call Insurance will happily reimburse the cash that you have already paid.
The first competition winner will be announced at the first game of the season against Bury on August 8th, with a further two opportunities to win throughout the season.
With little time to lose, go to onecalldirect.co.uk right now to be in with a chance of winning.
Terms and Conditions – DRFC Season Ticket Giveaway Competition
1. The competition is run by ‘One Call Insurance Services Limited’ (Registered in England No 04693136) who’s registered office is at First Point, Balby Carr Bank, Doncaster, South Yorkshire, DN4 5JQ.
2. Employees of ‘One Call Insurance Services Limited’, or their family members, or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. The first draw will be during the first game on August 8th 2015 – entries for this will be accepted up until 23.59 on August 7th 2015. The second draw will be held on 26th December 2015, with entries being accepted until 23.59 on 25th December 2015. The final draw will be on the final game of the season with entries being accepted up until 23.59 7th May 2016.
4. The winner of each draw will be picked at random.
5. The winner will be announced at each of the games coinciding with the draw. One Call Insurance Services Limited will contact the winner following the draw using the details supplied when entering the competition. The primary method of contacting the winner will be via telephone, followed by email. If we have not managed to contact or had a response from the winner two days following initial contact their will be a redraw.
6. In entering this competition you agree for your details to be used by One Call Insurance Services Limited for marketing purposes, and we may contact you from time to time in respect to promotions. If you do not wish to receive these please notify us at email@example.com
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. One Call Insurance Services Limited is not responsible for inaccurate price details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with the competition.
9. The prize itself is non transferrable and applicable for the entrant only.
10. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material.
11. One Call Insurance Services Limited’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.