All the information you need to Thursday's fireworks display and fun fair at Keepmoat Stadium."Remember, remember the fifth of November..."
KEEPMOAT STADIUM is lighting the fuse on the leading fireworks spectacular in the region on Thursday evening and it couldn't be easier to pick up your entry to this years event!
With a clear night forecast, locals are invited to wrap up warm and indulge in the festivities of Bonfire Night.
In attendance will be partners Trax FM, live music and entertainment, an array of eateries and Roger Tuby’s popular Fun Fair with rides to suit all ages.
You can now buy tickets for Doncaster’s biggest and best firework display from various locations including:
- Keepmoat Stadium Ticket Office (Open 9am – 5pm daily)
- Frenchgate Centre, Customer Services Desk (located upstairs in front of the Pansonic Store)
- Tourist Information Centre, 1 Priory Place
- Smiths News, 183 Beckett Road
- Bessacarr News – 43 Bawtry Road (next to Cantley Traffic Lights)
- Parkers Motorist Discount - 210 Askern Rd, Toll Bar, Doncaster DN5 0QH
- C & N News - 52 Brecks Lane, Kirk Sandall
£5 – Car Parking + One ticket
£3 – One ticket
FREE – persons under 1 metre tall.
First Group’s ‘5-5-5’ offer:
Partners First Bus Group are offering unlimited travel between Doncaster Frenchgate Interchange and Keepmoat Stadium from 5pm onwards on November 5th for £5 which includes FREE entry to Big Bang. Return buses will commence from 9pm.
A must for all the family make sure you don’t miss out!
To book any of the above packages please CLICK HERE.