As anticipated tickets for the Emirates FA Cup 3rd round tie against Stoke City this Saturday 9th January are in high demand.Stoke have just over 100 tickets to sell for Saturday's match and with Rover’s ticket sales rocketing over the last few days fans are urged to buy early and to buy online.
Marketing and Communications Manager Ryan Murrant said "The South Stand has now sold out. There are just under 100 tickets left in the South West and South East corners, the same figures also apply for the East Stand. There are approximately 1300 tickets left in total, the majority of these being in the West Stand, some of which have a restricted view.
"With Stoke looking to sell out and ticket sales as they currently are, we are now accelarating towards full capacity. Our advice is not to leave it until the last minute to buy your tickets, and to save time we suggest supporters buy their tickets online”.
To assist your ticket purchasing experience please note:
- Entry to the stadium will be by ticket only. Fans will not be able to pay cash on the turnstiles.
- Ticket collections will be available from the main reception on Saturday from 12pm.
- The Club cannot post any tickets out after Wednesday at 5pm. Any tickets ordered after this time will be made available for collection.
- Due to an expected high foot fall the Club cannot service specific seat requests on the day of the match, either in person or over the phone.
- The telephone ordering system will not be available on the day of the match.
- To reduce queuing times if you are buying in person on the day we will only be able to issue a “best available” option in the stand of your choice (subject to availability).
The Ticket Office will be open as follows:
Wednesday 6th January – 9am – 4.30pm
Thursday 7th January – 9am – 7pm
Friday 8th January – 9am – 4.30pm
Saturday 9th January - 9am – KO
To secure your seat and to avoid long waiting times we would strongly advise you to buy online, CLICK HERE NOW.