Pay pre-game and collect your beverage at half time!We can confirm that you will be now be able to pre-pay for your half time alcohol in other areas of Keepmoat Stadium following the success of the recent trial in the South Stand concourse.
Fans who are housed in the East Stand will now also be able to pay and collect for their beverages, also.
Here’s how it works:
1. To pre-pay for your half-time alcohol you must go to Kiosk 3 (East Stand) or Kiosk 6 (South Stand) before 3.00pm.
2. Make the staff aware that of the alcohol you would like to pre-order for half-time.
3. Pay for the pre-order (the drinks will be charged at the regular half-time price)
£3.50 Kingstone Press Cider
£3.30 Tetley’s Smooth Flow
£3.40 Singha Beer
£3.50 Budweiser Draught
£3.30 Rovers 1879
£4.00 Echo Falls Chardonnay
£4.00 Echo Falls Merlot
£4.00 Echo Falls White
4. You will be handed a token for each drink ordered.
5. At half-time make your way to the ‘Half-time Pre-Order Collection point’ - please see relevant graphic.
6. Hand over your token and you be supplied with your drink.
*Please note this facility is only available on alcoholic drinks and does not include food.
Tickets for Doncaster v Gillingham can be bought via 01302 762576 or ONLINE HERE.