Club Doncaster are looking for individuals to join our new ambassador programme.
The ambassador programme is designed to help the Club grow stronger links between the club and local communities including the businesses, schools, sports and social clubs and charities that operate within them.
Ambassadors will help spread the word about Club Doncaster by promoting matches and events within their local community or organisation, helping to increase civic pride around Doncaster and help improve direct dialogue between club and supporters.
What we want from you:
- Promoting the brand positively at all times
- To wear ambassador kit at all club events and meetings where possible
- Attend quarterly ambassador meetings and club meetings where possible
- Show respect for away fans
- Treat information shared with confidence
- Adhere to a social media policy including forums
- Actively display and distribute as well as update any promotional material provided by Doncaster Rovers (both paper and digital)
- Actively endeavour to increase and promote Doncaster Rovers including; tickets, matchdays, events etc.
What you receive from us:
- For a one off £25 charge (per season) – you will receive a ticket for all home league and cup games with an opportunity to upgrade to Category A or Legends Club at a further cost
- Personalised polo shirt
- Ambassador pass
- Signed welcome card from Darren Ferguson and the chairman
- Matchday magazine
- Membership to Alick’s Bar
- Signed ball to assist with local fundraising events
- Discount to club events
Interested? E-mail email@example.com with your contact details together with one paragraph (no more than 100 words) on why you would be suitable for a role.