Alcohol pre pay system available to all home supporters as of Shrewsbury fixture.Our successful ‘pre-pay’ alcohol system has been extended to the West Stand and therefore will now be in operation to all home supporters at Keepmoat Stadium starting at tomorrow’s match with Shrewsbury Town.
Fans (over 18’s only!) in all areas will be able to pay for their alcohol before the game and collect at half time.
Here’s how it works:
1. To pre-pay for your half-time alcohol you must go to Kiosk 3 (East Stand), Kiosk 6 (South Stand) or Kiosk 8 (West Stand) before 3.00pm.
2. Make the staff aware that of the alcohol you would like to pre-order for half-time.
3. Pay for the pre-order (the drinks will be charged at the regular half-time price)
£3.50 Kingstone Press Cider
£3.30 Tetley’s Smooth Flow
£3.40 Singha Beer
£3.50 Budweiser Draught
£3.30 Rovers 1879
£4.00 Echo Falls Chardonnay
£4.00 Echo Falls Merlot
£4.00 Echo Falls White
4. You will be handed a token for each drink ordered.
5. At half-time make your way to the ‘Half-time Pre-Order Collection point’ - please see relevant graphic.
6. Hand over your token and you be supplied with your drink.
*Please note this facility is only available on alcoholic drinks and does not include food.
Tickets for Doncaster v Shrewsbury can be bought via 01302 762576 or ONLINE HERE.