Club Doncaster are looking for an enthusiastic and professional administration assistant on a full-time basis.
The individual will be disciplined and self-motivated. The role will be responsible for
- Reception duties on one of the busy receptions at the Keepmoat Stadium.
- Administration assistance to the chief executive of Doncaster Rugby League Club for both matchday and non-matchday.
- Pre match duties for DRLC including sponsors, booking boxes, sending tickets to visiting clubs, Itinerary for sponsors/hospitality etc. press lists, car parking lists. Preparation and circulation of pre-match notes.
- Matchday – admin for programme sales, half time draw sales incl. keeping spreadsheets with sales numbers, cash reconciliations and dealing with supporter enquiries.
- Minute taking at various Club Doncaster meetings.
- Assistance with event organising for DRLC.
- Creating itineraries for commercial customers on matchday.
Club Doncaster are an equal opportunities employer. If you are keen to undertake a new challenge please e-mail a covering letter and a copy of your CV outlining your current salary to Richard.email@example.com
Job Type: Full-time
Closing date: Friday 18th August 2017