There will be a minute’s silence prior to Saturday’s Sky Bet League One game between Doncaster Rovers and Blackpool.
The minute’s silence will remember those who lost their lives during the terrorist attack in Barcelona on Thursday.
Both teams will also wear black armbands.
Rovers have worked with the EFL and law enforcement agencies over the summer to ensure supporters attending games at the Keepmoat Stadium are safe.
It is vital that everyone - players, staff and supporters - remain vigilant and report any concerns to stewards or police. Attacks might be rare, and the chance of you being caught up in one unlikely, but the message is #ActionCountersTerrorism.
Here's a quick reminder of what you can do to help keep yourself and others safe:
- Arrive early, allowing more time for security checks.
- Minimise what you carry, fewer bag searches will speed up entry to the ground.
- Be vigilant at all times and if you see anything suspicious, tell a steward right away.
- If you see anything that could pose an immediate threat to safety, call 999.
- In an emergency, listen to the Public Address instructions and follow them.
- If told to evacuate, do so immediately, do not wait around to film events on your mobile.
- Move right away from the stadium as quickly as possible for your safety and to allow clear access for any emergency vehicles.
- Once you are safe, follow the local police force on Twitter for updates.