Pay pre-game and collect your beverage at half time.
We’d like to remind fans that you will be now be able to pre-pay for your half time alcohol in other areas of Keepmoat Stadium following the success of the recent trial in the South Stand concourse.
Fans who are situated in the East Stand will now also be able to pay and collect for their beverages.
The way in which it will work is:
1. In order to pre-pay for your half-time alcohol you must go to Kiosk 3 (East Stand) or Kiosk 6 (South Stand) before 3.00pm.
2. Ensure that the staff are aware of which type of alcohol you would like to pre-order for half-time.
3. Pay for the pre-order (the drinks will be charged at the regular half-time price)
£3.50 Kingstone Press Cider
£3.30 Tetley’s Smooth Flow
£3.40 Singha Beer
£3.50 Budweiser Draught
£3.30 Rovers 1879
£4.00 Echo Falls Chardonnay
£4.00 Echo Falls Merlot
£4.00 Echo Falls White
4. A token will be given to you for each alcoholic drink ordered.
5. At half-time, make your way to the ‘Half-time Pre-Order Collection point’ - please see relevant graphic.
6. Hand over your token and your drink will be served to you.
*Please note this facility is only available on alcoholic drinks and does not include food.