As part of Doncaster Rovers Football Club’s commitment to continually develop its Academy programme, it is seeking to appoint a full time Academy head of coaching.
The successful candidate must demonstrate high level skills and experience in
• Coach education qualification
• Using a multi-disciplinary approach within an Academy coaching strategy.
• Coaching processes within the professional Academy environment.
• Coaching within a professional academy.
• Safeguarding and welfare policies and procedures within youth football
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Facilitate the multi-disciplinary meeting structure to ensure the well-being and holistic development of the Academy players through individual learning plans.
- Implementing and maintaining the Elite Player Performance Plan rules and regulations for the Academy coaching structure.
- Support the management the ‘on field’ aspects of the Academy operation.
- Responsible for designing and delivery of the Academy Coaching Curriculum in line with the academy playing and coaching philosophy.
- Responsible for designing and delivery of the club’s continued professional Development Programme, which shall reflect the club’s playing philosophy, the Coaching Philosophy and each coach’s coach competency framework.
- Ensure the academy staff are kept up to date with research into coaching methodology.
The successful candidates will possess the following qualifications and attributes:
- UEFA A Licence
- FA Youth Award
- FA Basic First Aid for Sport qualification (BFAS).
- FA Safeguarding Certificate
- Current DBS certificate or demonstrate a pending application.
- Member of the FA Licensed Coaches Club
- FA Advanced Youth Award.
- Qualified FA Tutor
Salary is competitive relevant to experience
Please note that this is vital position within the Academy department at Doncaster Rovers Football Club and will require total commitment to the role. Doncaster Rovers Football Club are an equal opportunities employer.
Position is subject to full DBS check.
Closing date for all applications is Friday 28 July 2017