Doncaster Rovers is looking for a highly motivated, proactive and enthusiastic chartered
physiotherapist to lead their medical department.
The individual will be disciplined and self-motivated, have a modern forward thinking
approach and clearly demonstrate the following:
- Ability to lead the provision of physiotherapy services to all players in the professional squad.
- Ability to manage personnel in the department including mentor the Academy medical department
- Able to strategically contribute to the success and achievement of the all age groups (including apprentices) and the general academy program.
- Create and monitor comprehensive rehab programs for injured players
- Strive to create a medical department that is viewed as a centre of excellence in the prevention and management of injury.
- Work alongside the strength & conditioning and sport science departments in order to develop and implement effective injury prevention and pre-habilitation strategies for all professional players
- Ensure all medical equipment and EAP procedures are regularly reviewed and maintained at the training ground.
- Play an active role within the pre-signing medical of all professional players, liaising closely with the Club Doctor.
- Take responsibility for continued professional development, attending regular courses/conferences.
Club Doncaster are an equal opportunities employer. If you are keen to undertake a new challenge please e-mail a covering letter and a copy of your CV outlining your current salary to email@example.com.
Job Type: full-time, 40 hours per week, flexibility is required with regards to working hours
Closing date: 5pm on Monday 31st July 2017