Rovers have received an allocation of 1,035 tickets for the trip to Hartlepool United on the final day of the season.
The club knows demand will be high for the match at Victoria Park, and after taking advice have designed a sales strategy which aims to be fair and reward supporters who have backed us regularly throughout the campaign.
Box Office manager Tracy Bawden said: “We asked for more tickets as we know there will be strong demand from supporters looking to attend the game, but Pools are unable to increase the allocation due to the infrastructure at their ground.
“Working with various bodies, including our Supporters Board, we will adopt a tiered system which we believe is as fair as possible given the high demand we expect for the game.”
Tickets will go on sale in the following order of priority:
- Season tickets holders (STHs, one per book)
- or more away games during the 16/17 season10 with a history of attending STHsMonday April 3 -
- or more away games during the 16/17 season5 with a history of attending STHsWednesday April 5 -
- or more away games during the 16/17 season2 with a history of attending STHsThursday April 6 -
of attending away games during the 16/17 season no history with STHsFriday April 7 -
- Members (MBs) / Alliance (one per membership)
- or more away games during the 16/17 season10 with a history of attending MBsMonday April10 -
- or more away games during the 16/17 season5 with a history of attending MBsWednesday April 12 -
- or more away games during the 16/17 season2 with a history of attending MBsThursday April 13 -
of attending away games during the 16/17 season no history with MBsFriday April 14 -
- General sale (up to four per person) –
- general saleMonday April 17 –
Away fixture proof of purchase, such as booking history or ticket stubs, is required.
Tickets will only be sold on a like for like basis (senior season ticket = senior Hartlepool ticket), priority is for the use of the STH / Member not a friend or relative.
Tickets for this game are non transferable or refundable.
Tickets are subject to availability.
Tickets will NOT be reserved without payment.
http://tickets.clubdoncaster.co.ukSupporters are reminded that tickets can be booked online round the clock at ,and to ensure you use your current supporter ID that will be linked to your away ticket sales.
Prices are as follows:
Smith & Graham Stand – Allocated Seating
Under 19’s (18 & under)
Under 16’s (15 & under)