Club Doncaster Foundation are recruiting for a data & insight co-ordinator.
This exciting new position looks to support the various departments across the Foundation by ensuring the organisations delivery reaches more people, with the greatest possible impact.
Taking a lead on data and insight, this position will underpin our delivery and look to ensure we positively impact as many people as possible across Doncaster.
Main duties will include:
- SUPPORTING THE CLUB DONCASTER FOUNDATION (CDF) DEPARTMENTS AND PROJECT STAFF TO DEVELOP MONITORING OUTCOMES AND INDICATORS FOR ALL PROGRAMMES.
- CO-ORDINATION OF INTERNAL MONITORING SYSTEMS, (SUBSTANCE/VIEWS) ENSURING CONFIGURATION TO TRACK OUTCOME AND OUTPUT DATA
- DEVELOP A RANGE OF INTERNAL QUANTITATIVE AND QUALITATIVE TOOLS TO AID THE ANALYSIS OF OUR PROGRAMMES.
- BE THE LEAD CONTACT FOR INPUTTING OF DATA AND SUPPORT MECHANISMS, ENSURING THAT DATA ENTRY IS ENTERED IN A TIMELY MANNER, CORRECTLY AND EFFICIENTLY.
- PROVIDE SUPPORT TO STAFF IN THE TOOLS, PROCESSES AND SYSTEMS.
- SUPPORT THE HEAD OF COMMUNITY IN ENSURING ALL DATA PROTECTION BEST PRACTICE IS ADHERED TO AND ENSURE THAT CDF IS CONTINUALLY UPDATING POLICIES IN LINE WITH BEST PRACTICE AND DATA SECURITY.
- WORK TOWARDS THE ORGANISATIONS AIMS AND OBJECTIVES, AS OUTLINED IN THE STRATEGIC PLAN
Club Doncaster Foundation are an equal opportunities employer. If you are keen to undertake a new challenge please e-mail a covering letter (outlining your suitability for the role) along with a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions regarding the role please contact head of community John Davis at email@example.com.
Job type: full time (fixed term contract)
Closing date: 12 noon on Friday 16 June 2017
Interviews: Week commencing 26 June 2017