Club Doncaster are looking for a qualified, experienced and enthusiastic individual to lead the company in all matters of human resource management and employment law.The individual will be disciplined and self-motivated with a keen eye for detail and a strong basis of preparing, implementing and monitoring policies and procedures.
- Manage the HR function of Club Doncaster including but not limited to Doncaster Rovers F.C., Doncaster Rugby League Club, Club Doncaster Foundation & Sports College
- Control all employee personnel records both electronic and paper and ensure all files are accurate and up to date
- Take lead on all recruitment to provide end to end service to all departments.
- Manage the recruitment and safeguarding Single Central Record for the group
- Manage staff performance appraisals process and ensure all are complete and recorded
- Ensure all company policies are up to date and fully communicated, reviewing annually and recommending new policies where necessary
- Manage/Lead all disciplinary and grievance proceedings.
- Source and monitor other employee benefits where appropriate
- Manage and monitor training requirements of all employees
- Maintain the staff handbook
Club Doncaster are an equal opportunities employer. If you are keen to undertake a new challenge please e-mail a covering letter and a copy of your CV outlining your current salary to Richard.email@example.com
Job Type: full-time
Closing date: 26 May 2017