Club Doncaster is the brand that connects Doncaster’s elite sports teams and manages the delivery of events at Doncaster’s Keepmoat Stadium.
Behind the scenes of any successful football squad is a hard working group of backroom staff covering all aspects of work that are essential to supporting a successful football team.
Based at the Club Doncaster Elite Performance Centre in Cantley, Doncaster, the laundry assistant will be required to wash, launder and fold football kits for the first and academy teams.
- Doing football laundry as requested
- Clean the washing machines when required
- At the end of each shift, clean all dryer lint traps and wipe down all laundry baskets
- Other duties as assigned by the kit & equipment manager
- Ability to wash, dry and fold laundry
- The successful candidate will ideally have previous experience in a similar role, though this is not essential
- You will be able to work to a high standard and have excellent attention to detail
- Must be trustworthy, reliable and punctual
- Dedicated to offering first class service to support the team
- Able to work under pressure while maintaining professionalism
- A team player with a positive, can do attitude
Please apply with a copy of your CV to email@example.com.