Doncaster Rovers are looking to recruit personnel to support the kit and logistics function at the club.
The role will involve joining an established team within the club’s training ground facility, and developing key relationships with the senior management team.
The successful person will play a key part, in ensuring the smooth running of match and training day kit requirements for the team’s schedules.
On a matchday the successful person will also be required to work within the dressing room, travelling to matches and ensuring that the team's kit requirements are met and delivering a professional service to staff and players.
• On a day to day basis, ensuring that all first team squad and staff kits are prepared and that they have everything they require for training.
• To deal with the first team management and staff's kit requirements and attending staff meetings.
• Communication with the first team manager and preparing a strategy for kit and logistics to be completed efficiently.
• To be responsible for kit stock levels; this will include regular stock checks.
• The ordering of kit, providing information on quantities, sizes etc.
• Ensure the correct kit and equipment are provided for all home and away games.
• To work in the laundry room; this will include washing, drying, folding and putting away kits from training and matches. This is to be done to a high standard as required by the club.
• The role will require flexibility and acknowledgement of the need to be adaptable to the fixture calendar, and location of the club’s fixtures.
• To undertake their responsibilities with full knowledge of the importance of confidentiality and the club's relevant policies.
• Commitment, enthusiasm and passion to offer a flawless service to the team.
• A team player' with a positive, can do attitude.
• Good planning and communication skills.
• Able to work under pressure whilst maintaining professionalism.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Social skills and communication skills.
• Able to work on own initiative.
• Flexible and adaptable to change.
• Experience within a similar role within the elite sports industry.
• Full UK driving licence
To apply for the position, please email your CV and a covering letter detailing your experiences and salary expectations before Friday September 22 2017 to