The key points arising from Doncaster Rovers' biannual Meet The Owners event
Doncaster Rovers’ owners, chief executive and first-team manager answered questions from supporters at the most recent Meet the Owners event.
Topics included the start to the season as well as the successful launch of the DNA Card and strong financial position of Club Doncaster.
Below rounds-up some of the key off the field points addressed:
1. First shuttle buses – the club will monitor the arrival of the shuttle bus on matchdays and will continue to work with First Doncaster to ensure that departure points are confirmed. They will be communicated to fans via the matchday itinerary on the official website 24 hours prior to the game,
2. Thailand Pre-season tour – a communication will be released via the official media channels within the next few weeks.
3. Silver Plus Members car parking – following traffic flow issues at the Hull City game, the club has agreed that all Silver Plus members will have cup match car parking included within the package.
4. Can we try and accommodate friends sitting together when looking at away sales if one is a Silver member and one is not? The club will work to find a solution for this issue whilst ensuring that the value and privileges available for Silver members, Silver Plus members and Bronze members are not devalued.
5. DNA Card – The club are looking to host DNA Card Clinics where possible to offer advice on how to make the most of your DNA Card.
You can watch the full event below, or on Rovers' YouTube channel at https://youtu.be/4nIVREOTVS4.
Rovers are back in action at the Keepmoat Stadium when they host local rivals Scunthorpe United on Sunday. Get your ticket now from the Club Doncaster Box Office by coming down to the ground, calling 01302 762576 or going to tickets.clubdoncaster.co.uk.