We are looking for an innovative person to assist across all areas of Club Doncaster marketing strategies, and drive forward our social media and internet based channels.
Based at the Keepmoat Stadium, within the communications and marketing team, the role has a strong focus on digital marketing and on increasing revenue from ticket sales and associated group products, across all of our Club Doncaster associations.
Applicants should be hard working, committed and have a keen interest in growing the Club Doncaster reputation and brand.
Reporting directly to the marketing manager, and based within the communication and marketing team, the digital marketing executive will support all social media and marketing related activity for Club Doncaster’s associated organisations.
There will be a heavy emphasis on social media marketing, which includes increasing web traffic and visits to all internet based marketing initiatives, and channels. The successful person will be expected to act as customer liaison and co-ordinator for specific targeted campaigns, and be able to successfully execute these on matchdays to ensure that fans receive the excellent Club Doncaster experience we all aim for.
Successful applicants should have experience in a similar previous role within digital marketing, and able to demonstrate their knowledge of their advertising strategies across channels and platforms and how this has improved customer experience.
It would be advantageous to have some previous event management / customer liaison experience.
- Previous experience within a similar role.
- Experience of advertising within social media channels such as Google ad words, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook etc.
- Ability to provide creative direction and ideas for new campaigns across all sports and fan demographics.
- Awareness of how to deal with a wide range of persons internally and externally.
- Awareness of the elite sports culture.
- Ability to manage conflicting and changing priorities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Be able to work in a professional and responsible manner.
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Sales experience is preferred.
- Willing to learn and committed to achieving high standards within their work.
Due to the matchday nature of this role the successful applicant will be required to undertake further checks in relation to their identity and criminal disclosures.
Club Doncaster is an equal opportunities employer and is keen to here from all persons who feel that this would be the right role for them regardless of age or gender.
If you would like to apply for the role please submit your CV and cover letter to
HR manager Kirsty Cavanagh at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to:
The closing date for applications is Friday 20th April 2018, however Club Doncaster reserve the right to cease applications for this post at an earlier time.