Club Doncaster Foundation are recruiting for apprentice coaches for the 2018-19 season.
We are looking for highly energetic and enthusiastic sports coaching apprentices to join our growing team. Alongside your apprenticeship learning (providing you with a Level 2 teacher assistant qualification) you will be helping to deliver sports and PE sessions in schools as well as working on our wide range of community projects.
Organisation: Club Doncaster Foundation
Position: Apprentice coach
Responsible to: Participation coordinator, sport development officer, participation development manager.
Responsible for: Participation programme (schools and social inclusion)
Contracted hours: 37 ½ hours per week, inclusive of apprenticeship learning time. The candidate will be required to have a flexible approach to working hours, events, evenings, weekends and such hours as necessary.
Location(s): Office based - Keepmoat Stadium. Delivery based at various partner venues across Doncaster.
Closing Date: Wednesday August 22 (5pm)
Interviews: Friday August 24
Start Date: September 2018
Experience (Voluntary, paid or in a similar role)
· An interest in pursuing a career in sports coaching
· Ability to prioritise workload
· Experience of working as a team
· Sports leaders course or NGB coaching qualifications (NGB L1 etc.)
· A child / young person friendly and centred approach to all delivery.
· A professional approach when working with schools and their staff.
· Awareness of professional boundaries across the working environment
· Positive attitude with the ability to motivate and enthuse individuals and groups.
· Punctual and able to manage a varied workload
How to apply:
Send an expression of interest detailing why you’re interested in the post and a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday August 22 (5pm).