AT A GLANCE.
- The new Fan Park opens in Rovers Square outside the Belle Vue Bar from 1.00pm . Including a street food truck and the emerging music showcase in conjunction with Sine FM on the stage from 1.45pm. At 2.00pm, club legend Glynn Snodin will be interviewed by Narelle Sindos, sharing his pre match thoughts. Please listen out for the team announcement also.
- Flip Out, Doncasters newest trampoline park, will be across the stadium handing out discount vouchers.
- Tickets are available at the Box Office from for £22 for adults, seniors £18, £11 for 18-21 years, £5 for 12-17 years and £2 for 11s and under. Bronze E-membership discounts apply until midnight on Friday August 10.
- Beer Buggies will be in and around the Fan Park with lager and draft bitter
- New contactless payments will be trialled at Kiosk 4 in the East Stand.
- Overseas viewers will be able to watch through iFollow Rovers.
- Silver Plus members are reminded to collect their matchday programmes and half-time draw tickets before entering the stadium. These can be collected from their designated stands.
- Donny Dog’s Kennel will be open at 1.30 pm to entertain our young fans in the Club Doncaster Foundation Family Stand.
- The fans foodbank collection is back, situated outside the Belle Vue Bar - donate there or the Club Shop, Box Office or Club Doncaster Academy.
- Car parking is available at the Keepmoat Stadium, with Silver Plus members having a reserved space in car park 2. Car park 3 is open to all fans and sold on a first-come-first-served basis. Limited places are available. Please ensure you pick up your programme before entering the stadium.
- ‘Quiet rooms’ are available across the stadium – please ask your nearest steward for directions should you require their use.
NEW LOOK MATCHDAY MAGAZINE
Our 48 page matchday magazine, DNA, has a great new look and is still only £3 from sellers located outside the ground. This issue contains an interview with Rovers captain Tommy Rowe as well as the manager's and chief executive's new season outlook.
FOOD AND DRINK
DNA card holders can avail of the following exclusive offers.
1. A pie and a pint for £5
2. A Pie, burger or hot dog with a hot or soft drink for £5
3. Two pints for £6
BELLE VUE BAR
Food and drink will also be available from the Belle Vue Bar and the Fan Park at Rovers Square, open from 12:15pm Alcoholic and soft drinks as well as pies will be on sale from the Rovers Square and the Belle Vue Bar.
Music and club legend interview will take place in the new Fan Park outside the Belle Vue Bar.
Pre-order your drinks
Should you wish to avoid the queues for drinks at half-time, you can pre-order your pint by going to any of the following kiosks prior to 3pm.
Kiosk 8 (Peter’s Kitchen) (West Stand)
Kiosk 6 (Copps Tapp Inn) (South Stand)
Kiosk 3 (Rovers Return Inn) (East Stand)
You will be handed a token to redeem at the same kiosk.
At half time, beer buggies will be available in the South Stand serving lager and draft bitter.
Please note that drinking alcohol is not permitted within sight of the pitch for any fans and soft drinks only in Donny Dog’s Kennel.
We also have a guide for families attending the game - who can look forward to all sorts of entertainment including meeting Donny Dog and members of the first team squad in our dedicated family area, which includes Donny Dog's Kennel - you can find out more here.
If you are wanting a little time away from the noise, the younger supporters are welcome to use Donny Dog's Kennel during the first-half of the game.
Pre-ordered tickets for this game are available from the collection windows to the side of the South Stand reception area.
If you are experiencing Rovers for the first time, please check our first-time fans guide.
Travelling supporters can collect pre-ordered tickets from the Club Doncaster Academy Office in the North Stand.
Following the conclusion of Saturday’s game First South Yorkshire will be running shuttle buses back to the transport interchange in Doncaster town centre. These buses will depart from Stadium Way at 5.00pm and 5:20pm. In addition, regular service buses (Service 55) will depart from Lakeside to the town centre at the following times 4.54pm, 5.09pm, 5.24pm and 5.39pm.
Can't get to the game? You can still get involved. Our iFollow Rovers subscription service allows fans in the UK & Ireland to listen to exclusive full audio. Overseas iFollow Rovers subscribers will be able to watch the game live on iFollow Rovers. Click here to see your subscription options, or guide and FAQs.
Timetable of events:
12.15pm – Belle Vue Bar and Rovers Square opens
1.00pm - Players arrive and enter the stadium via the West Reception
1.30pm – Turnstiles open
1.30pm – Donny Dog’s Kennel opens – including the GAME zone, crafting and face painting, free fruit and Donny’s activity sheets
2.00pm - Foodbank situated outside the Belle Vue Bar.
2.00pm – Donny Dog arrives in the Family Stand
2.20pm – Team announcement in the Fan Park
2.20pm – First team squad members arrive in Donny’s Kennel to challenge our younger fans to a game of FIFA18
2:45pm – iFollow Rovers audio.
3.00pm - Kick-off
3.15pm – Keep your eye on the scoreboard. Are you going to be the lucky recipient of 12 pies thanks to our friends at Pukka Pies?
3.45pm – Half-time – on the pitch penalties.
4.45pm – Full-time – Belle Vue Bar open until 5:30pm.
5.00pm – Shuttle buses depart from Stadium Way.