Club Doncaster, based at the Keepmoat Stadium, home to Doncaster Rovers FC and Doncaster Rugby League FC, are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and hardworking grounds person.
Their role will be to help prepare and maintain the playing surfaces and landscaped areas at the stadium and training ground facility.
Reporting directly to the head grounds person, the candidate should have keen attention to detail, and have previous experience in respect of undertaking this role within an elite sporting structure.
We are looking for people with the desire to work within all areas of Club Doncaster who demonstrate integrity, compassion, pride and honesty and a desire to continuously improve themselves and those around them.
Applicants should be hard working, committed and have a keen interest in growing the Club Doncaster reputation and brand.
We have an exciting opportunity for a grounds person to support an deliver the development of all areas of pitch and grounds maintenance. The role will be based at the Keepmoat Stadium.
Successful applicants, should have demonstrable experience in the upkeep of elite landscapes, and it would be desirable to have undertaken formal based qualifications within landscape and pitch maintenance. The applicant will be required to support and work together with the small but hard working team to maintain excellence in our pitches around all sites.
- Be willing and capable of carrying out medium to heavy manual work tasks in all weather conditions.
- Enjoy working outdoors.
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Enjoy working in a team but also on you own initiative.
- Be able to work in a professional and responsible manner.
- Enjoy learning and developing within a horticulture environment
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Punctual and have an excellent record of attendance.
- Willing to learn and committed to achieving high standards within their work.
If you would like to apply for the role please submit your CV and cover letter to
HR manager Kirsty Cavanagh at email@example.com.
Club Doncaster is an equal opportunities employer and is keen to here from all persons who feel that this would be the right role for them regardless of age or gender.
Or write to:
The closing date for applications is Friday January 19 2018.