Behind the scenes of any successful football squad is a hard working group of back room staff covering all aspects of work that are essential to supporting a successful football team.
Based at the Elite Performance Centre in Cantley, Doncaster, the laundry assistant will be required to wash, launder and fold football kits for all sports Teams during evening shifts on an ongoing temporary basis.
We are looking for someone to work on average for 2/3 hours per day on an afternoon shift starting at around 15:00 Monday to Friday.
- Doing football laundry as requested
- Clean the washing machines when required
- At the end of each shift, clean all dryer lint traps and wipe down all laundry baskets
- Other duties as assigned by the Kit & Equipment Manager
- Ability to wash, dry and fold laundry
- The successful candidate will ideally have previous experience in a similar role, though this is not essential
- You will be able to work to a high standard and have excellent attention to detail
- Must be trustworthy, reliable and punctual
- Dedicated to offering first class service to support the team
- Able to work under pressure whilst maintaining professionalism
- A team player with a positive, can do attitude
Club Doncaster recognises that the safety and protection of those children and young people in day to day contact with the club is paramount.
The company is committed to creating a safe culture for all.
Please apply via email with your CV and covering letter at the earliest opportunity to firstname.lastname@example.org