Over the past year Rovers have worked with a group of deaf supporters to look at ways of enhancing their matchday experience.
The group has met regularly with Club Doncaster senior staff to discuss issues and look at resolutions to their particular needs at a match.
During this period a number of enhancements have been put in place including:
- Laminated menus in place behind the concourse kiosks to enable deaf supporters to easily order their food and drink
- Team badge is now shown with the substitutions on the big screen to ease identification.
- Goal scorer is now shown on the big screen to ease identification
- Deaf supporters group supplied with team sheets prior to the game to ease identification
- Deaf supporters included in the disabled evacuation exercise
- Pre-booked disabled parking bays available to deaf supporters
The group will continue to meet regularly in order to look at ways of further improving the matchday experience.
Rovers’ Season Memberships for 2018/19 are on sale from March 20 2018, with great rewards such as Xbox One S consoles, virtual reality headsets and smart TV boxsets for the first 500 fans who pay in full for their Season Membership. There is also a daily prize draw which runs for the duration of the early bird window, from March 20 until April 13, with unique prizes up for grabs for those who have committed to following Rovers at all home games (for Season Memberships bought either in full or via direct debit).