Rovers are supporting Responsible Gambling Week, an industry-wide initiative to trigger a national conversation about what it means to gamble responsibly.
#RGWeek18 runs from November 17 under the slogan 'Let's Talk about Responsible Gambling' and this marks the first year that EFL clubs are participating.
Rovers' support will encompass running Responsible Gambling Week messages on the big screen during the Premier League Club game against Sheffield United and sharing social media posts.
The five key responsible gambling behaviours are:
- Only spend what you can afford
- Set your limits for time and money
- Gambling is not the answer to any problem
- Gambling when angry or upset is not a good idea
- Gambling shouldn't interfere with your personal relationships