Club Doncaster is the brand that connects Doncaster’s elite sports teams. We also manage the delivery of events at Doncaster’s Keepmoat Stadium, and associated Elite Performance Centre, Sports Village, Foundation, Sports College, and Impact Programmes.
We are more than just a sports club, we use every day as a chance to improve people’s lives, using sport as an engagement tool.
We look to recruit people with the desire to work within all areas of Club Doncaster who demonstrate integrity, compassion, pride and honesty and a desire to continuously improve themselves and those around them.
The media assistant will play a key role in raising awareness of Club Doncaster, including Doncaster Rovers, Doncaster Rugby League Club, Club Doncaster Foundation, Sports College & Impact Doncaster.
Main duties will include:
- Assist the media manager in developing and maintaining relationships with local, national, and international media organisations.
- Produce & source content for all Club Doncaster websites.
- Produce & source content for Club Doncaster match day and event programmes
- Film and edit content for YouTube, iFollow Rovers and other official digital media channels
- Play a key role to ensure the smooth delivery of match day operations.
- Ensure that match day facilities for visiting media personnel meet Club Doncaster's high standards
- Answer and provide a first response query to incoming media enquiries
- Provide an advice and guidance service in relation to Club Doncaster associated accounts
- Implement the marketing and media strategy using online tools such as official websites, social media channels, and publications.
Please be aware that a criminal disclosure and identity check will be carried out on the successful applicant prior to any offer of employment, in line with Club Doncaster’s safeguarding culture and procedures.
Club Doncaster is also committed to ensuring to the highest standards of Safeguarding, we are an equal opportunities employer and is keen to hear from all persons who feel that this would be the right role for them.
If you would like to apply for the role please submit a CV, and cover letter as to why you feel you fully meet the criteria to: Kirsty Cavanagh HR manager via email