Club Doncaster is the brand that connects Doncaster's elite sports teams and manages the delivery of events at Doncaster's Keepmoat Stadium, and associated Elite Performance Centre and Sports Village.
We look to recruit people with the desire to work within all areas of Club Doncaster who demonstrate integrity, compassion, pride and honesty and a desire to continuously improve themselves and those around them.
Club Doncaster Foundation is a key part of the Club Doncaster organisation. The Foundation is one of the main ways in which we engage and enhance lives through all manner of activities, from working within schools to delivering health and wellbeing activities for adults of all age.
An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic individual to join the team and co-ordinate the sports related administration and documentation associated with our varied community engagement projects.
The successful applicant will be required to provide administration across all departments of the Club Doncaster Foundation, and help to ensure that our project outcomes are effectively monitored. This will include leading on the collation of data for our funding partners, such as the EFL Trust and Premier League.
This exciting position allows us to develop our high quality projects across Doncaster, and support the continued growth of the Foundation and outcomes for participants, by providing administration support across all areas of the foundation projects.
The successful applicant ideally should have previous knowledge and experience of analysing and evaluating data, and comfortable at presenting data to a wide range of audiences in different formats.
Main duties will include:
- Supporting the Club Doncaster Foundation (CDF) departments and project staff to develop monitoring outcomes and indicators for all programmes
- Co-ordinating CDF internal monitoring systems, (substance views) ensuring configuration to track outcome and output data
- Developing a range of internal quantitative and qualitative tools to aid the analysis of the impact of all programmes delivered
- Provide support to staff in the tools, processes and systems administration
- Support the head of Foundation in ensuring all GDPR best practice is adhered to
- Lead point for input of data and support mechanisms, ensuring that data entry is entered in a timely manner, correctly and efficiently.
- To work closely with partnership organisations, to maintain good relationships and collaborative working practices
- To work with colleagues throughout Club Doncaster to extend knowledge and skills in order to identify and develop best practice
- Dealing with enquiries and general day-to-day liaison with customers, colleagues and partners
Please be aware that a criminal disclosure and identity check will be carried out on the successful applicant prior to any offer of employment, in line with Club Doncaster's safeguarding culture and procedures.
Club Doncaster is also committed to ensuring to the highest standards of safeguarding, we are an equal opportunities employer and is keen to hear from all persons who feel that this would be the right role for them.
If you would like to apply for the role please submit your CV and cover letter to HR manager Kirsty Cavanagh firstname.lastname@example.org .
Closing date Tuesday October 2 2018