Club Doncaster is the brand that connects Doncaster’s elite sports teams and manages the delivery of events at Doncaster’s Keepmoat Stadium, and associated Elite Performance Centre and Sports Village.
We look to recruit people with the desire to work within all areas of Club Doncaster who are the face of our club, giving our customers first class service from the minute they step foot into the stadium, till they arrive back into their homes and want to come back again!
We are looking for a wide range of people that are able to support Club Doncaster deliver a its variety of events over the year. We are looking for people to act in casual roles, as stewards, match day turnstile support, and customer service workers.
In all roles, you will operate as an ambassador for Club Doncaster and provide a best in class service in order to enhance the fan and customer experience, whilst ensuring safety and security standards are maintained at all times. Applicants should be hard working, committed, and available for work during a weekend and evening, when the majority of our events take place.
Suitable candidates should be smart, friendly and confident when dealing with members of the public.
Responsibilities of all roles will include:
- Preventing unauthorised entry into the Stadium
- Ticket checks following protocol
- Ensuring safe entry and exit of fans
- Manage, monitor and control crowds safely
- Monitoring exit gates, lifts & staircases
- Manage conflict and queue management
- Offer fans and guests exceptional match day experience
- Cash handling
- Friendly & professional relationship with all visitors to the stadium
Successful applicants on a casual worker basis must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Ability to communicate effectively with all guest types
- Working in a fast paced and busy environment, desire to achieve targets
- The availability and flexibility to work evenings, weekdays and weekends.
- Be prepared to work in all weather conditions.
Successful applicants may be required to undertake further checks in relation to their identity and criminal disclosures.
Club Doncaster is an equal opportunities employer and is keen to here from all persons who feel that this would be the right role for them regardless of age or gender.
We have an open evening on Wednesday April 24 2019 at 6pm, where you will be able to hear more about the differing roles and becoming involved with Club Doncaster.
If you would like to attend on this evening, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm attendance.