Your guide to what is happening around the ground on Saturday 17 August as DRFC face Fleetwood Town at 3pm
AT A GLANCE.
- The Fan Park opens in Rovers Square outside the Belle Vue Bar from 12.30pm. Including a street food truck and the fan sourced 'Rovers Playlist' via a DJ. At 2.00pm, former DRFC and Fleetwood Town player Tommy Spurr will be interviewed by Robbie Andrews, sharing his pre-match thoughts. Please listen out for the team announcement also.
- Junior fans are reminded to get Donny Dog's brand new Passport and Sticker Book stamped at each fixture throughout the season with prizes to be won next May.
- DRFC is supporting Doncaster Pride which takes place on Saturday 17 August
- Doncaster Rovers welcomes the brand new Academy U9's signings who will accompany the players out of the tunnel and be presented to the crowd at half time.
- The Club Doncaster Box Office will stay open for 20 minutes after the final whistle for the sale of tickets for the Bolton Wanderers fixture on Tuesday 20 August.
- The away fan ticket sales and collection point is via the Club Doncaster Academy reception - situated in the North Stand.
- Tickets are available at the Box Office from for £22 for adults, seniors £18, £11 for 18-21 years, £5 for 12-17 years and £2 for 11s and under.
- Beer Buggies will be in and around the Fan Park with lager and draft bitter
- New contactless payment systems are available in West, East, South and North concourses with upgraded till systems. Selected kiosks in each concourse have 'card only' queues and are clearly signed. Payments for food and beverage can now be made with either the swipe or contactless funcionality.
- Overseas viewers will be able to watch through iFollow Rovers.
- Silver Plus members are reminded to collect their matchday programmes and half-time draw tickets before entering the stadium. These can be collected from their designated stands.
- Donny Dog’s Kennel will be open at 1.30 pm to entertain our young fans in the Club Doncaster Foundation Family Stand.
- There is NO foodbank collection at this fixture.
- Car parking is available at the Keepmoat Stadium, with Silver Plus members having a reserved space in car park 2. Car park 3 is open to all fans and sold on a first-come-first-served basis. Limited places are available. Please ensure you pick up your programme before entering the stadium.
- ‘Quiet rooms’ are available across the stadium – please ask your nearest steward for directions should you require their use.
NEW LOOK MATCHDAY MAGAZINE
Our 48 page matchday magazine, DNA, has a great new look and is still only £3 from sellers located outside the ground. This issue contains an interview with Reece James as well as the manager's and chief executive's new season outlook.
FOOD AND DRINK
DNA Card holders can avail of the following exclusive offers.
1. A pie and a pint for £5
2. A pie, burger or hot dog with a hot or soft drink for £5
3. Two pints for £6
BELLE VUE BAR
Food and drink will also be available from the Belle Vue Bar and the Fan Park at Rovers Square, open from 12:15pm Alcoholic and soft drinks as well as pies will be on sale from the Rovers Square and the Belle Vue Bar.
Music and player interview will take place in the Fan Park outside the Belle Vue Bar.
Pre-order your drinks
Should you wish to avoid the queues for drinks at half-time, you can pre-order your pint by going to any of the following kiosks prior to 3pm.
Kiosk 8 (Peter’s Kitchen) (West Stand)
Kiosk 6 (Copps Tapp Inn) (South Stand)
Kiosk 3 (Rovers Return Inn) (East Stand)
You will be handed a token to redeem at the same kiosk.
At half time, beer buggies will be available in the South Stand serving lager and draft bitter.
Please note that drinking alcohol is not permitted within sight of the pitch for any fans and soft drinks only in Donny Dog’s Kennel.
We also have a guide for families attending the game - who can look forward to all sorts of entertainment including meeting Donny Dog and members of the first team squad in our dedicated family area, which includes Donny Dog's Kennel - you can find out more here.
If you are wanting a little time away from the noise, the younger supporters are welcome to use Donny Dog's Kennel during the first-half of the game.
Pre-ordered tickets for this game are available from the collection windows to the side of the South Stand reception area.
If you are experiencing Rovers for the first time, please check our first-time fans guide.
Travelling supporters can collect pre-ordered tickets from the Club Doncaster Academy Office in the North Stand.
Following the conclusion of Saturday’s game First South Yorkshire will be running shuttle buses back to the transport interchange in Doncaster town centre. These buses will depart from Stadium Way at 5.00pm and 5:20pm. In addition, regular service buses (Service 55) will depart from Lakeside to the town centre at the following times 4.54pm, 5.09pm, 5.24pm and 5.39pm.
Can't get to the game? You can still get involved. Our iFollow Rovers subscription service allows fans in the UK & Ireland to listen to exclusive full audio. Overseas iFollow Rovers subscribers will be able to watch the game live on iFollow Rovers. Click here to see your subscription options, or guide and FAQs.
Timetable of events:
12.15pm – Belle Vue Bar and Rovers Square opens
12.30pm Fan Park opens
1.00pm - Players arrive and enter the stadium via the West Reception
1.30pm – Turnstiles open
1.30pm – Donny Dog’s Kennel opens – including the GAME zone, colouring and face painting, free fruit and Donny’s activity sheets
2.00pm - Foodbank situated outside the Belle Vue Bar.
2.00pm – Donny Dog arrives in the Family Stand
2.20pm – Team announcement in the Fan Park
2.20pm – First team squad members arrive in Donny’s Kennel to challenge our younger fans to a game of FIFA18
2:45pm – iFollow Rovers audio.
3.00pm - Kick-off
3.15pm – Keep your eye on the scoreboard. Are you going to be the lucky recipient of 12 pies thanks to our friends at Pukka Pies?
3.45pm – Half-time – On pitch penalties
4.45pm – Full-time – Belle Vue Bar open until 5:30pm.
5.00pm – Shuttle buses depart from Stadium Way.