AT A GLANCE
- Supporters are urged to arrive early. With around 14,000 supporters attending the match, fans are encouraged to arrive early to ensure they don’t get caught in queues.
- PARKING - Due to filming, parking at the stadium will be extremely limited and there will be no pay-on-the-day parking for supporters.
- Silver plus members who have a parking pass will be able to park in the stadium car park. Please note that any silver plus members who do not have a pass will not be able to park at the stadium.
- First Bus will be running shuttle buses from the stadium as normal. These will be available for supporters travelling from the game. The buses will be available when the bus has reached its conclusion whether that be full time, extra time or following a penalty shootout.
- The Fan Park is back – Rovers player Ian Lawlor will be appearing outside the Belle Vue Bar at 3.15pm, in addition to two live acts, vocalist Dan Whitehead and Joe Russell-Brown and band. Street Food trucks will also be present.
- Tickets collections will be available from the South Stand collection windows only. The Box Office will open at 11am and close at kick-off. PLEASE ENSURE you bring proof of address when collecting your ticket.
- Sunday marks the final day of the Club Shop sale and supporters can enjoy 10% of 2018/19 replica shirts and a massive 40% off training wear (individual items only). Don’t miss out on these great FA Cup savings. Club Shop opening hours: 11am – kick-off and for 20 minutes after fulltime. The club would ask that supporters refrain from purchasing any unofficial merchandise sold around the ground on match day.
- The Viking Supporters Co-Operative and Doncaster Rovers have provided a flag for supporters to surf around the home end of the stadium at 3.30pm to ensure you can be part of the display.
- The Blank Bank and Doncaster Rovers have organised a TIFO for the South Stand which will take place as the players walk onto the pitch. If your tickets are in the South Stand, please ensure you are in your seats in plenty of time to take part in this display.
- Donny Dog has launched a brand new website – see www.roversfamily.co.uk if you are visiting with youngsters and find out more about matchday activities for junior fans.
- A quiet room facility is available for any fans wishing to utilise. This will be in Donny Dog's kennel in the East Stand – please ask a steward for directions if required.
- All turnstiles and Donny Dog's Kennel will be open at 2.30pm to entertain our young fans in the Club Doncaster Foundation Family Stand.
- Silver Plus members WITH PASSES have a reserved parking space in car park 2.
- The brand-new DNA Quarterly magazine is available from the Box Office and programme sellers for only £4
MATCHDAY MAGAZINE Our 48-page matchday magazine, DNA, is still only £3 from sellers located outside the ground. This issue contains an interview with John Marquis and the latest thoughts of the manager and chief executive.
BRAND NEW QUARTERLY MAGAZINE The first edition of the brand-new Club Doncaster magazine ‘DNA Quarterly’ features exclusive interviews with men of the moment James Coppinger and Herbie Kane as well as John Marquis, Matty Blair and manger Grant McCann. Available from the Club Doncaster Box Office and programme sellers priced at £4.
DNA CARD OFFER ON FOOD AND DRINK Both home and away fans can enjoy the hospitality of the Belle Vue Bar where you can take advantage of specials deals exclusive to DNA Card holders only, please remember to bring your card with you. If you have lost your card please contact firstname.lastname@example.org immediately:
1. A pie and a pint for £5 - Available until 2.15pm in the concourse - Available until 2.15pm in the Belle Vue Bar
2. A Pie, burger or hot dog with a hot or soft drink for £5 - Available until 2.15pm in the concourse
3. Two draught pints for £6 – Copps’ Hops £6.50 – Two bottles of cider for £6 - Available until 2.15pm in the concourse - Available until 2.15pm in the Belle Vue Bar and POST MATCH in the Belle Vue Bar only.
BELLE VUE BAR
Food and drink will also be available from the Belle Vue Bar from 1pm. Alcoholic and soft drinks as well as pies will be on sale from the Belle Vue Bar.
Pre-order your drinks Should you wish to avoid the queues for drinks at half-time, you can pre-order your pint by going to any of the following kiosks prior to 4.00pm. Kiosk 8 (Peter's Kitchen) (West Stand) Kiosk 6 (Copps Tapp Inn) (South Stand) Kiosk 3 (Rovers Return Inn) (East Stand) You will be handed a token to redeem at the same kiosk.
Please note that drinking alcohol is not permitted within sight of the pitch for any fans, and soft drinks only in Donny Dog's Kennel.
FAMILIES We also have a guide for families attending the game - who can look forward to all sorts of entertainment including meeting Donny Dog and members of the first team squad in our dedicated family area, which includes Donny Dog's Kennel - you can find out more here. If you are wanting a little time away from the noise, the younger supporters are welcome to use Donny Dog's Kennel during the first-half of the game.
TICKETS Pre-ordered tickets for this game are available from the collection windows to the side of the South Stand reception area. When collecting tickets you MUST provide proof of address. If you cannot provide proof of address, you will NOT receive your tickets. If you are experiencing Rovers for the first time, please check our first-time fans guide. Are you coming from Crystal Palace? Check out our away fans guide.
TRANSPORT Following the conclusion of the game , First South Yorkshire will be running shuttle buses back to the transport interchange in Doncaster town centre. These buses will depart from Stadium Way at 6pm and 6.20pm. These are subject to change regarding extra time.
In addition, regular service buses (Service 55) will depart from Lakeside to the town centre.
iFOLLOW Can't get to the game? Audio commentary is available to all domestic and international iFollow subscribers. Click here to see your subscription options, guide and FAQs.
PROHIBITED ITEMS WITHIN THE STADIUM
In conjunction with South Yorkshire Police, Doncaster Rovers will take strong and decisive action against any fan found attempting to bring a banned item into a ground. The same will apply to supporters who choose to discharge pyrotechnics within a stadium environment. Police will be informed of such incidents and consideration given to a prosecution and subsequent banning order, where sufficient evidence is forthcoming of a criminal offence. Any supporter found to be in breach of these terms will face a minimum three-season club ban. Clubs will be permitted the flexibility to reduce the length of the club ban should an offender recognise the danger of their actions.
Timetable of events:
1pm – Belle Vue Bar opens
2pm - Players arrive and enter the stadium via the West Reception
2.30pm – Turnstiles open
2.30pm – Donny Dog’s Kennel opens – including the GAME zone, crafting and face painting, free fruit and Donny’s activity sheets
3.15pm – Q & A with Rovers star Ian Lawlor in the Fan Park
3.15pm – First team squad members arrive in Donny’s Kennel to challenge our younger fans to a game of FIFA19
3:45pm – iFollow Rovers audio.
3.50pm Cre8ive Dance entertain in front of the family stand.
4pm - Kick-off
4.45pm – Half-time - pitch penalties and Cre8ive
5.45pm – Full-time – Belle Vue Bar open until 6:30pm.
6pm and 6.20pm – Shuttle buses depart from Stadium Way.