AT A GLANCE
- The Fan Park is back – Former Rovers player David Cotterill will be appearing in the Belle Vue Bar at 2.15pm, in addition to two live acts, vocalist Jess Robinson and band LIO
- The DRFC first team will play in the charity third kit designed by 11 year old Doncaster schoolboy Nate Nisar and produced in association with CALM and club partner LNER
- Mental health charity CALM will be collecting donations across the stadium and concourse throughout the match
- Please visit the CALM gazebo around the Belle Vue Bar for literature surrounding mental health issues and more.
- FIFA 19 is now available for our young family stand attendees to play in Donny’s Kennel on the Playstation and Xbox consoles.
- Cash turnstiles for this fixture are in the South Stand only for home fans, and via the CDA reception for visiting fans.
- A quiet room facility is available for any fans wishing to utilise. This will be in Donny Dog's kennel in the East Stand – please ask a steward for directions if required.
- Tickets are available at the Box Office from £21 for adults, seniors £18, £14 for 18-21 years, £8 for 12-17 years and £5 for 11s and under.
- Silver Plus members are reminded to collect their matchday programmes and half-time draw tickets before entering the stadium. These can be collected from their designated stands.
- All turnstiles and Donny Dog's Kennel will be open at 1.30pm to entertain our young fans in the Club Doncaster Foundation Family Stand.
- Car parking is available at the Keepmoat Stadium, with Silver Plus members having a reserved space in car park 2. Car park 3 is open to all fans and sold on a first-come-first-served basis. Limited places are available. Please ensure you pick up your programme before entering the stadium.
- The brand-new DNA Quarterly magazine is available from the Box Office and programme sellers for only £4
NEW LOOK MATCHDAY MAGAZINE Our 48-page matchday magazine, DNA, is still only £3 from sellers located outside the ground. This issue contains an interview with Tom Anderson and the latest thoughts of the manager and chief executive.
BRAND NEW QUARTERLY MAGAZINE The first edition of the brand-new Club Doncaster magazine ‘DNA Quarterly’ features exclusive interviews with men of the moment James Coppinger and Herbie Kane as well as John Marquis, Matty Blair and manger Grant McCann. Available from the Club Doncaster Box Office priced at £4.
DNA CARD OFFER ON FOOD AND DRINK Both home and away fans can enjoy the hospitality of the Belle Vue Bar where you can take advantage of specials deals exclusive to DNA Card holders only, please remember to bring your card with you. If you have lost your card please contact email@example.com immediately:
1. A pie and a pint for £5 - Available until 2.15pm in the concourse - Available until 2.15pm in the Belle Vue Bar
2. A Pie, burger or hot dog with a hot or soft drink for £5 - Available until 2.15pm in the concourse
3. Two draught pints for £6 – Copps’ Hops £6.50 – Two bottles of cider for £6 - Available until 2.15pm in the concourse - Available until 2.15pm in the Belle Vue Bar and POST MATCH in the Belle Vue Bar only.
BELLE VUE BAR
Food and drink will also be available from the Belle Vue Bar from 12.30pm. Alcoholic and soft drinks as well as pies will be on sale from the Belle Vue Bar.
Pre-order your drinks Should you wish to avoid the queues for drinks at half-time, you can pre-order your pint by going to any of the following kiosks prior to 3.00pm. Kiosk 8 (Peter's Kitchen) (West Stand) Kiosk 6 (Copps Tapp Inn) (South Stand) Kiosk 3 (Rovers Return Inn) (East Stand) You will be handed a token to redeem at the same kiosk.
Please note that drinking alcohol is not permitted within sight of the pitch for any fans, and soft drinks only in Donny Dog's Kennel.
FAMILIES We also have a guide for families attending the game - who can look forward to all sorts of entertainment including meeting Donny Dog and members of the first team squad in our dedicated family area, which includes Donny Dog's Kennel - you can find out more here. If you are wanting a little time away from the noise, the younger supporters are welcome to use Donny Dog's Kennel during the first-half of the game.
TICKETS Pre-ordered tickets for this game are available from the collection windows to the side of the South Stand reception area. If you are experiencing Rovers for the first time, please check our first-time fans guide. Are you coming from Burton? Check out our away fans guide. Travelling supporters can collect pre-ordered tickets from the Club Doncaster Academy Office in the North Stand.
TRANSPORT Following the conclusion of the game , First South Yorkshire will be running shuttle buses back to the transport interchange in Doncaster town centre. These buses will depart from Stadium Way at 5pm and 5.20pm. In addition, regular service buses (Service 55) will depart from Lakeside to the town centre at the following times 4.54pm, 5.09pm, 5.24pm and 5.39pm.
iFOLLOW Can't get to the game? Viewers outside the UK can watch live on iFollow with a match pass for just £10. Audio commentary is available to all domestic iFollow subscribers. Click here to see your subscription options, guide and FAQs.
PROHIBITED ITEMS WITHIN THE STADIUM
In conjunction with South Yorkshire Police, Doncaster Rovers will take strong and decisive action against any fan found attempting to bring a banned item into a ground. The same will apply to supporters who choose to discharge pyrotechnics within a stadium environment. Police will be informed of such incidents and consideration given to a prosecution and subsequent banning order, where sufficient evidence is forthcoming of a criminal offence. Any supporter found to be in breach of these terms will face a minimum three-season club ban. Clubs will be permitted the flexibility to reduce the length of the club ban should an offender recognise the danger of their actions.
Timetable of events:
12.30pm – Belle Vue Bar opens
1pm - Players arrive and enter the stadium via the West Reception
1.30pm – Turnstiles open
1.30pm – Donny Dog’s Kennel opens – including the GAME zone, crafting and face painting, free fruit and Donny’s activity sheets
1.30pm - Foodbank situated outside the Belle Vue Bar.
2.15pm – Q & A with former Rovers star David Cotterill in the Belle Vue Bar
2.15pm – First team squad members arrive in Donny’s Kennel to challenge our younger fans to a game of FIFA19
2:45pm – iFollow Rovers audio.
2.50 Cre8ive Dance entertain in front of the family stand.
3pm - Kick-off
3.15pm – Keep your eye on the scoreboard. Are you going to be the lucky recipient of 12 pies thanks to our friends at Pukka Pies?
3.45pm – Half-time - pitch penalties and Cre8ive
4.45pm – Full-time – Belle Vue Bar open until 5:30pm.
5pm and 5.20pm – Shuttle buses depart from Stadium Way.