The EFL are encouraging Rovers supporters to take part in their latest supporters survey.
Open until 9am Monday February 18 2019, this is the opportunity for Rovers fans to express their views on recent developments in the game such as:
- The way football content is now consumed and reported on by clubs, fans and media outlets
- The EFL rebrand, the revamp of the EFL Trophy format, and increased profile of cup draws
- EFL competition rule changes, advances in technology and use of goal line technology/VAR
- Broadcast – introduction of iFollow and digital streaming opportunities
- Changes in the security at sporting events
Have your say by taking part in the survey by clicking here.
As a thank you, the EFL have a number of prizes for fans who opt-in*:
- A pair of tickets to the Carabao Cup final
- Tickets to all three Sky Bet play-off finals
- Tickets to the Checkatrade Trophy final
- Tickets to a England 2020 European Championship qualifier
- An advance copy of FIFA 20 on PS4
Complete the survey here to be in with a chance of winning these great prizes.
All feedback provided will be anonymous, however supporters are advised to opt-in to allow the EFL to contact you if you have won any of the prizes.
Please note that the survey is conducted by Goodform, on behalf of the EFL, and any fans who have queries regarding the survey must email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Terms and conditions apply