Club Doncaster is the brand that connects Doncaster's elite sports teams and manages the delivery of events at Doncaster's Keepmoat Stadium, and associated Elite Performance Centre and Sports Village.
We look to recruit people with the desire to work within all areas of Club Doncaster who demonstrate integrity, compassion, pride and honesty and a desire to continuously improve themselves and those around them.
Club Doncaster Foundation is a key part of the Club Doncaster organisation. The Foundation is one of the main ways in which we engage and enhance lives through all manner of activities, from working within schools to delivering health and wellbeing activities for adults of all age.
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic individual to work across a number of our partners in co-ordinating the essential life skills project, and areas of our own community delivery programmes.
We are an organisation that thrives and is always welcome to new ideas as to how to reach and engage all audiences. The successful applicant will play a key role in the engagement of some of the borough's vulnerable young people, in conjunction with the values of Club Doncaster Foundation and its related partners.
The successful applicant ideally should have previous experience and knowledge of current issues that are children and young people may face in the local area, and have working strategies on how they have engaged children and young people, who may be excluded from mainstream provisions.
Main duties will include:
- To support the planning and delivery of the Essential Life Skills programme.
- To work with young people to develop essential life skills, such as communication, teamwork and resilience.
- To provide support to young people that may not be engaging with mainstream education.
- To liaise with participants, school partners, parents/guardians to support the delivery of the programme.
- To provide support to the teaching body across the school day to influence delivery on the programme.
- To support the quality assurance processes in place to ensure we have the highest possible delivery.
- Support all administrative and monitoring processes relating to our participation programmes.
- To build relationships with key local partners (such as community/youth groups) to embed pathways across Doncaster.
- Support all administrative and monitoring processes relating to the assigned projects by ensuring all data is recorded accurately on the relevant data management system (views etc.).
Please be aware that a criminal disclosure and identity check will be carried out on the successful applicant prior to any offer of employment, in line with Club Doncaster's safeguarding culture and procedures.
Club Doncaster is also committed to ensuring to the highest standards of safeguarding, we are an equal opportunities employer and is keen to here from all persons who feel that this would be the right role for them.
If you would like to apply for the role please submit your CV and cover letter to HR manager Kirsty Cavanagh.
Or via postal application to:
Closing date: Thursday January 24 2018