Your guide to Wednesday 24 July's pre-season friendly against Huddersfield Town Kick-off 7.30pm
AT A GLANCE
- Seating for this match is in the EAST STAND only for home fans.
- There are no cash turnstiles for this fixture. Away ticket sales and collections are via the Club Doncaster Academy reception - North Stand. All other tickets must be bought via the Club Doncaster Box Office.
- There is NO iFollow Rovers coverage for this match - highlights will be available online from Thursday 25 July.
- A quiet room facility is available for any fans wishing to utilise. This will be in Donny Dog's kennel in the East Stand – please ask a steward for directions if required.
- Tickets are available at the Box Office at £10 for adults, seniors £5, £5 for 18-21 years, and £1 for 17s and under.
- Silver Plus members are reminded to collect their matchday programmes and half-time draw tickets before entering the stadium. These can be collected from their designated stands.
- All turnstiles and Donny Dog's Kennel will be open at 6.00pm to entertain our young fans in the Club Doncaster Foundation Family Stand.
- Car parking is available at the Keepmoat Stadium, with Silver Plus members having a reserved space in car park 2. Car park 3 is open to all fans and sold on a first-come-first-served basis. Limited places are available. Please ensure you pick up your programme before entering the stadium.
Our 8 page matchday magazine, DNA, is only £1 from sellers located outside the ground. This issue contains an interview with Darren Moore.
DNA CARD OFFER ON FOOD AND DRINK
Both home and away fans can enjoy the hospitality of the Belle Vue Bar from 5.30pm where you can take advantage of specials deals exclusive to DNA Card holders only, please remember to bring your card with you. If you have lost your card please contact firstname.lastname@example.org immediately:
1. A pie and a pint for £5
- Available until 7pm in the Belle Vue Bar
2. Two draught pints for £6 – Copps’ Hops £6.50 – Two bottles of cider for £6
- Available until 7pm in the Belle Vue Bar and POST MATCH in the Belle Vue Bar only.
BELLE VUE BAR
Food and drink will also be available from the Belle Vue Bar from 5.30pm.
Please note that drinking alcohol is not permitted within sight of the pitch for any fans, and soft drinks only in Donny Dog's Kennel.
We also have a guide for families attending the game - who can look forward to all sorts of entertainment including meeting Donny Dog and members of the first team squad in our dedicated family area, which includes Donny Dog's Kennel - you can find out more here.
If you are wanting a little time away from the noise, the younger supporters are welcome to use Donny Dog's Kennel during the first-half of the game.
Pre-ordered tickets for this game are available from the collection windows to the side of the South Stand reception area.
If you are experiencing Rovers for the first time, please check our first-time fans guide. Are you coming from Huddersfield? Check out our away fans guide.
Travelling supporters can collect pre-ordered tickets from the Club Doncaster Academy reception - North Stand.
PROHIBITED ITEMS WITHIN THE STADIUM
In conjunction with South Yorkshire Police, Doncaster Rovers will take strong and decisive action against any fan found attempting to bring a banned item into a ground. The same will apply to supporters who choose to discharge pyrotechnics within a stadium environment. Police will be informed of such incidents and consideration given to prosecution and subsequent banning order, where sufficient evidence is forthcoming of a criminal offence.
Any supporter found to be in breach of these terms will face a minimum three-season club ban. Clubs will be permitted the flexibility to reduce the length of the club ban should an offender recognise the danger of their actions.
Timetable of events:
5.30pm – Belle Vue Bar open
5.45pm - Players arrive and enter the stadium via the West Reception
6.00pm – Turnstiles open
6.00pm – Donny Dog's Kennel opens – including the GAME zone, free fruit and Donny's activity sheets
7.30pm - Kick-off
9.15pm – Full-time