Club Doncaster Foundation is recruiting for a Community Development Coach specialising in school and community sport.
This exciting position looks to support the growth of high quality sport and physical education in Doncaster. The role is integrated into many areas of our organisation with the successful candidate taking a key role on the delivery of funded programmes and support in the development of apprentice coaches.
Main duties will include:
- To lead the delivery of Club Doncaster Foundation projects within schools and community settings to a range of abilities and targeted groups.
- To monitor and record participation levels of sports sessions delivered through the use of Views system.
- To develop the quality delivery of all Club Doncaster Foundation products including those funded by key partners.
- To ensure the planning of all sessions are complete and meet the outcomes of each individual programme of work.
• Punctual and have an excellent record of attendance.
• Willing to learn and committed to achieving high standards within their work.
• Good leadership skills
Club Doncaster is an equal opportunities employer and is keen to here from all persons who feel that this would be the right role for them regardless of age or gender.
If you are keen to undertake a new challenge please e-mail a copy of your CV (outlining your suitability for the role) along with a template session plan detailing how you would deliver a school based, physical education session to HR Manager – Kirsty.Cavanagh@clubdoncaster.co.uk
Or write to:
Successful applicants may be required to undertake further checks in relation to their identity and criminal disclosures.
If you have any questions specific to the role, please contact Participation Development Manager– Dean Sharp at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Full time – Permanent contract
Closing date: 12 noon – Friday 29th March
Interviews: 5th March (You may be required for a second interview on Wednesday 10th April)